Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

****** too manly to hum along to some Vandross 
laugh.gif

Boyz II Men makes them feel uncomfortable 
laugh.gif

Yea, question my state of masculinity because R&B does nothing for me if a woman isn't around. Makes perfect sense.

Getting women has never been an issue for me but I understand that some dudes need a crutch. Nothing wrong with that. :wink:

Yea, question my state of masculinity because R&B does nothing for me if a woman isn't around. Makes perfect sense.

Getting women has never been an issue for me but I understand that some dudes need a crutch. Nothing wrong with that. :wink:

View media item 2201842
The fact you felt you needed to make sure this known says enough

Last edited:
The classic 'My manhood feels slighted; let me try to slight theirs by not-so-subtly, subtly implying they struggle with women while I gets the draws smoothly and in large supply' response.

Never gets old :lol:

I've known a couple ___s that have said similar things about R&B being weird to listen to by themselves/around other dudes before, but we were all like 16 :lol:

Last edited:
Not only does he feel insecure bout his manhood but his taste in music sucks too

Speaking for myself, I've rarely played R&B around a new chick I smashed for the first time. Never played it during smashing. I'll play some around a chick that I've been with and I already know the type of girl she is and we vibing. And I listen to R&B all the time going from place to place.

You really sound like a 13 year old lil _ with that mindset. :lol:

Speaking for myself, I've rarely played R&B around a new chick I smashed for the first time. Never played it during smashing. I'll play some around a chick that I've been with and I already know the type of girl she is and we vibing. And I listen to R&B all the time going from place to place.

You really sound like a 13 year old lil _ with that mindset. :lol:

I'm a one woman man now but even some of the most uptight women I've smashed never thought about music at the time. Different strokes for different folks. That's why it's called the unpopular opinion thread.

Ultimate smash/crusing songs

[Video]

[Video][/Video][/Video]

Last edited:
Y'all killing me these last few pages..I was about to pass out and I'm reading and just bust out laughing with all these comments

:lol: :lol:

Pancakes are a waste of waffle batter
Mac n cheese is food vomit
Fruit flavored drinks, that arent sunday mimosas, are for women
Shorts above the knee are for little kids n women
Chipotle is absolute filth
Drake is trash
Kissland was Weeknds worst album
Wu tang is vastly overrated
Dr Dre isnt the best producer to kome outta compton

I can't stand hot weather. Everybody here gets pumped when they hear it'll be 90+° here and I dread it. If I could live somewhere that's 50 and under all year long even if that means I'll see little to no sun, that would be fine for me.

Last edited:

****** too manly to hum along to some Vandross 
laugh.gif

Boyz II Men makes them feel uncomfortable 
laugh.gif
i like r&b but im def not smashing to boyz 2 men or vandross 
laugh.gif

reggaeton is trash btw... all of it. 

Last edited:
Reggaeton is only good for wimen to grind on you

I ***** with old school reggaeton tho

Last edited: