Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I don’t drink soda often, but diet soda, especially coke, just tastes so horrible to me :lol:

Since y’all are smarter than me, what’s the deal with stevia? I tried a soda with that and thought it was pretty good.
I use Stevia over sugar a lot too. It's supposed to be the "safest" artifical sweetener since it's plant based.

It just recently came out that the artificial sweetener sucralose has some side effects in animals but not sure yet in humans. It's in a lot of sugar free products though.

"Storytelling" in sneakers is SUPER overrated, and was beat to death by Nike in the SB Dunk era. It's cool if it's a local spot and/or something you have a connection to and you wanna represent, but 99% of Grateful Dead Dunk buyers know anything about or give a single **** about the theme/source and it's the same with almost every shoe release that they try to hype up with some "story".

ay-benzzoe-v0-ez5f149tnutc1.jpeg

107221878-1680800961383-gettyimages-1397520447-220515a1_202_6e53b47c-ba93-4a23-b9ed-c743e1a66...jpeg

If you’re a guy and you’re using a stall to take a piss, I don’t see the need to close the door.
Nah this is accurate

The only downside to leaving it open is some dude who may have to go real bad might get his hopes up that the stall is open just to see my big back in there taking a piss

If you’re a guy and you’re using a stall to take a piss, I don’t see the need to close the door.
i don't want someone to push open the door and it hits me in the butt
Not gonna lie when I take a piss at the crypto I’m not closing the stall.

I’m not touching anything :lol:
yeah alotta ppl are like this at crypto
but personally i can't piss if someone is looking at me so i gotta make it as private as possible

Back
Top Bottom