Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Yea I limit myself to 15 minutes max on social media like IG. That shh has people feeling like a failure if they don't own a Lambo, Ferrari or G-wagen :lol:

OMG Bud Light gave a trans person a personalized can! Dump Bud light down the drown! Shoot your 36 pack with your AR 15!!!!

OMG The Little Mermaid is black! This is literally 1984! Disney is using mind control!

These people complain about safe spaces.

OMG Bud Light gave a trans person a personalized can! Dump Bud light down the drown! Shoot your 36 pack with your AR 15!!!!

OMG The Little Mermaid is black! This is literally 1984! Disney is using mind control!

I wish they would just call me da N bomb and get it over with. That’s what they really want to do

I say this all the time on socials: "You republikkkan snowflakes are the most fragile snowflakes."

if you’re far enough on either side of the aisle to lose sight of how the other side is “correct” in some ways, you’ve already lost. No matter what side you stand on, or what you’re opposing. The reason politics is so polarizing is because the topics and solutions are often correct and wrong in certain ways, and people (should) simply choose a side that they agree with based on their life and experiences and vote accordingly.

I’ve found that very few people in this world flat out want people to be hurt, but political agenda and power beyond our imagination creates these narratives and viewpoints, spews them at their crowds and let them gobble it up. They then spew it back out with such confidence you’d think they created the thought themselves. But they didn’t.

If you’re so “passionate” enough about whatever it is you believe in, politically, to blanket statement anyone that thinks any differently than you, you’re already lost.

If you’re so “passionate” enough about whatever it is you believe in, politically, to blanket statement anyone that thinks any differently than you, you’re already lost.
THAT PART!!
Been saying it for like a decade now, but then it gets met with responses like "If you're not angry, you're not paying attention or you don't care!", and "Stupid centrists!"

THAT PART!!
Been saying it for like a decade now, but then it gets met with responses like "If you're not angry, you're not paying attention or you don't care!", and "Stupid centrists!"
So lost in whatever echo chamber they’re in that they truly believe that those who don’t blind themselves in the same exact way as them fall under a blanket statement to be hated as well.

Baffling.

Drake beat Kendrick
IMG_4672.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom