Do You Iron Your Clothes Every Day?

I don't think it is just a white person thing. I know many light skinned people that don't put on lotion. Even in the winter. I guess people forget ASHINESS isn't the only reason lotion needs to be applied

I iron my clothes everyday. Even my kids clothes, in elementary school. Wouldn't have it any other way. No starch though. I can't take anyone seriously when they have on clothes that look like they were crumpled up in the corner, or rounded collars. Yuck.

my mom irons my clothes for work
laugh.gif
I'm not judging you but......I'm judging you 
laugh.gif

Somebody knows. Yea, Wrinklefree, no such thing

You never feel like that is kind of motherish? Not trying to go on a tangent but people always say that is a relationship goal, but I view that as something a mother does for her son.

What? Man hell nah.

When a woman you love wants to take care of you and does small things like this- trust me, you aint thinkin about your mammy.

What? Man hell nah.

When a woman you love wants to take care of you and does small things like this- trust me, you aint thinkin about your mammy.
I do, I always turn down things like that. Maybe it is a downfall of mine.

I feel you though. Just have different POVs on the topic. No judgement man.

I do, I always turn down things like that. Maybe it is a downfall of mine.

I feel you though. Just have different POVs on the topic. No judgement man.

Aight. So say you chick packs your lunch....or leaves you some cash next to your keys....or leaves a note in your pocket. Thats gonna make you think of mammy?

Last edited:
Usually just wear a tee and some ball shorts or sweats to class so no but if I'm wearing "real" clothes then yes.

I need to get my time management down to the point where I can iron every night not for the sake of ironing but just so I'm on a set schedule that tight.

A girl leaving you money is the ultimate form emasculation

My wife took $10 out of my wallet when she left this morning - which I found on the couch yesterday. She claims it was hers all along. What does that mean? Am I alpha or not? Who's paying who?

My wife took $10 out of my wallet when she left this morning - which I found on the couch yesterday. She claims it was hers all along. What does that mean? Am I alpha or not? Who's paying who?
She took it because you gave her permission or she TOOK it without asking?

Damn she lied about it?

I iron every other Sunday after doing my laundry. T-shirts, polos, button ups, dress shirts, pants and jeans. Everything is pressed and ready to go for the week.

Back
Top Bottom