Do you know anybody that can eat a WHOLE large pizza???

My brother and I each have eaten an entire large pizza from Marco's in Dayton. This was after about 5-6 hours of playing basketball though.

never tried to eat a whole pizza. usually i get pretty full after about 5 slices but i think i could kill the rest if i was baked.

Yeah I can with chain places, Dominoes, Hungry Howies, etc., don't think I've ever tried eating a whole NY style pizza to myself.

Sounds like I have a New Years Resolution I need to take care of.

I ate two Little Ceasar's pizzas at work once
smh.gif

i'm 6'0 FT.

165 LBS...

I can kill a Lil' Caesar's pizza like nuffin'...

But Pizza Hut... nah... probably 3/4's but that's it...

my uncle used to down a lrg pizza n a 2 liter soda in one sitting...& what made it more intriguing was that he no nowhere near overweight

I usually feel sick after 3 slices of Papa Johns....for such a big guy i have a small stomach.

I'm a skinny dude and I can eat a large dominos pepperoni pizza and a box of cinnastix in one sitting
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
damn reading this thread actually got me hungry right now...

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

naughtywon wrote:
btw dominos is trash... how yall eat that sauceless pizza?
laugh.gif

Word. Dominos pizza is nasty as hell...

sauce taste like ketchup
for the most part its true, but I don't know what it is in the Dominos at my school, but its pretty @#$%@% good

used to work at dominos so every shift i'd get a free large pizza(closing shift til 4/5am)

over the course of a 10 hour shift i'd easily finish the large pizza with quadruple cheese (thick crust too)

Back
Top Bottom