Do you like the Lebron VIIs?

I'm on the fence about these, and I don't know about dropping $150 for a pair when I can just save my money for the Foams. What do you think?

I'm on the fence about these, and I don't know about dropping $150 for a pair when I can just save my money for the Foams. What do you think?

Do you mean these, the 8s? because you should be able to get a pair of VII for cheaper than 150.
nike-air-max-lebron-8.jpg

The air max style air bubble set them off for me.. a dope shoe.. Outside of the SBeaches I will not pay 150 tho

The air max style air bubble set them off for me.. a dope shoe.. Outside of the SBeaches I will not pay 150 tho

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Get the foams.

Get the foams.

The 7's cushioning is just too firm for me.

Sometimes, they feel like bricks.

My confidence goes down when I play in them.

laugh.gif

The 7's cushioning is just too firm for me.

Sometimes, they feel like bricks.

My confidence goes down when I play in them.

laugh.gif

IMO they are one of the worse shoes for balling. I like the kobe's and the 1s

IMO they are one of the worse shoes for balling. I like the kobe's and the 1s

Back
Top Bottom