do you realize that 2001 was 10 years ago?

it baffles me all the time. like when i'm thinking about something that happened in the past or telling somebody about something. i'll be like " nah, it wasn't too long ago, like 05-06" then i'll think, guess that was a while ago, like 5 or 6 years, damn.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

you talking about the Dr. Dre album?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

Word? But yeah.. Times flying... Real fast

Yeah.  I mean, damn.  Sheed was considered in his prime, and Chris Webber was droppin' 27.1 PPG and was a top 5 player.  Now they're both retired. 

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

Word? But yeah.. Times flying... Real fast

Yeah.  I mean, damn.  Sheed was considered in his prime, and Chris Webber was droppin' 27.1 PPG and was a top 5 player.  Now they're both retired. 

I kinda just want to go to my 10 year reunion to stunt.

The people I was actually cool with in HS i still talk to now, so I would just go back like "Yea remember when I said I'd be ballin? Yeeaaaa" *pulls out dollar bills and starts makin it rain*

Some stuff I wanna do at my 10 year reunion:

-ask chicks about their kids then walk away when they're in the middle of their sentence

-if a someone'is unempoyed i'll give em a number like "these guys are looking for exactly what you do! i'm glad I came this is a crazy coincidence!" and the number is like a Papa Johns

-find the broad who was the baddest out of our class, ask her about her life, and once she starts getting all serious and somber about how things aren't what she expected just pick up my phone and go "excuse me, i gotta cut this short. this is incredibly boring."

-find the people doing really well in life, have em meet me outside for a cig or blunt, and hand em somethin laced.

I wouldn't really do any of this stuff, nor would I even want to. I just started daydreaming about crazy stuff to do at a class reunion just now lol.

The people I was actually cool with in HS i still talk to now, so I would just go back like "Yea remember when I said I'd be ballin? Yeeaaaa" *pulls out dollar bills and starts makin it rain*

-ask chicks about their kids then walk away when they're in the middle of their sentence

-if a someone'is unempoyed i'll give em a number like "these guys are looking for exactly what you do! i'm glad I came this is a crazy coincidence!" and the number is like a Papa Johns

-find the broad who was the baddest out of our class, ask her about her life, and once she starts getting all serious and somber about how things aren't what she expected just pick up my phone and go "excuse me, i gotta cut this short. this is incredibly boring."

-find the people doing really well in life, have em meet me outside for a cig or blunt, and hand em somethin laced.

I wouldn't really do any of this stuff, nor would I even want to. I just started daydreaming about crazy stuff to do at a class reunion just now lol.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Hahahahaha damn! Get all that hate out of you
laugh.gif

People would be like
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Hahahahaha damn! Get all that hate out of you
laugh.gif

People would be like
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

When I really think about it. No not really it didn't happen that fast...a LOT has happened in the last 10 years. Im sure its the same for most.
This right here. It only seems like time flies because you vividly remember days such as 9/11.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

When I really think about it. No not really it didn't happen that fast...a LOT has happened in the last 10 years. Im sure its the same for most.
This right here. It only seems like time flies because you vividly remember days such as 9/11.

Back
Top Bottom