Do you regret getting rid of a pair of shoes???

I regret growing out of my red 17s. Second jays I bought with my own guap.
I also regret letting my friend the space jams when I had the money for them
but he said those were his grails. Next time I wont be soo nice.
wink.gif

Here is what I have sold:

1 black blue, black red
2 melo, black, red low
3 true blue x 2, black cement 01, 94, white cement 94
4 og military, mars, white laser, black laser, white cement, white navy
5 grapes, black silver, black blue, white silver, laney, both fire reds
6 infared x 2, olympic, black silver low x 2, carolina low
7 hare, olympic og, olympic retro x 7, og cardinals x 2
8 black red low, og aqua, retro aqua, white low, black chrome
9 powder, cool grey, navy low
10 og steel, og knicks, og shadow, ice blue x 4
11 cool grey, space jam x 3, concords x 2, og columbia, og black red, retro black red x 6, citrus, carolina low, red low, cobalt x 3
12 nubuck x 2, white red, frenchie, playoff x 3, black red x 3,
13 chutney, og flint x 3, black maize x 14, white maize x 6, altitudes x 11
15 black red og
16 navy, red low, black red, ginger x 4, cherrywood x 5
17 white red x 2, lightning x 2, carolina low, black silver low, copper x 3
18 white blue x 3, white black x 2
19 midwest, flint,
20 first color, stealth x 9, qs
23 white red.

Most of these were to NikeTalkers. Thanks ya'll
smile.gif

But they were all extra pairs. A lot of you younger collectors will learn that as you get older, you only have 1 pair of feet. Stocking up on shoes becomespointless and you might as well cash in while you can.

In 2004 I sold 2 DS Space Jams, 2 DS Concords, and 1 DS Cool Grey XI's. I just graduated college and needed the money cuz I was on my own. Never wanted tobut decided I rather do this than ask my parents for money. I regretted it right after but not so much anymore. I learned I never wanted to depend on my parentanymore after college and I haven't ever since. I bought DS concords since but still searching for a good deal on the others.

Back in 2001 I was really excited about getting the TB IIIs. At midnight of release day I ordered a pair, and another pair, and another pair. I got five pairsin all. The confirmation screen never came up so I kept re ordering the shoes hoping to get the order through. Imagin my surprise when the UPS guy dropped offfive boxes from finishline. I returned four pairs of those shoes. Oh what I would do to have a DS pair of those in my closet and the money from selling a fewof those pairs. But being in High School at the time I really didnt have the money to keep all those pairs and my parents werent going to help me out any.

There are plenty of Jordans that I am missing. I've sold at least 20 nice pairs to my friends, Given a few away to friends less fortunate, but the shoes iregret the most are my altitude 13's, and My flint 9's. Both VVVVNDS

I don't know what I was doing when I sold my

11 cool grey

3 true blue

11 black/red

3 black cement

5 white silver

11 concords

i regret selling my stealth xx's for 75 they were in alright condition and i used the money to buy some cole haan's but they mean alot to me know and iregret giving my white/red/grey x's away the first pair of j's i bout after the hurricane

every pair i have ever sold.....but we can all shake our heads at what we had and let go of.....

I regret gettin rid of my white/red/black air jordan XVI low cause 1 of my magnets on the side wouldn't fasten anymore
frown.gif
if i knew then what i know nowthen i would have definately kept them.

Two pairs for me that I got rid of were the OG black/white XIIs and my OG black/red XIIs. I gave them to my younger brother for his first pair of Jays since hecould not afford them.

It really sucks now b/c the quality of Jays these days are horrendous, so I have to scour to find me the OGs. I really want the white/red XIIs still and wasreminded of them, once again, by jaysonmytoes23's avatar.

I really regret selling my Black Red IV's from 1999. They were VNDS, and sold them for $250. I really miss them.

Originally Posted by youngmonc

black/cement iii's......a while back i had for soem reason two pairs of these.......and since they were newer i gave one up....now years later......mayne i regret it....
Man I wish this was in english so I could understand what was said..

My DMP XI... I wasn't even in a rush for money... Oh well that was in the past and I have no time for regrets...

got rid of my cool grey XI's... ive seen pics of the ones i sold in another thread from the guy who bought them, but now they're all yellowed andgross. shiiiit.

My whole retro XII collection (Breds, Playoffs and University Blue's). I remember I was low on funds and sold them to a friend of mine. Now I don'thave any XII's in my collections and its gonna take an arm and leg to get on of those pairs back off

Heck yeah, I regret giving away my Black and Chrome II's that dropped in '04. I wore em maybe 10 times. Maybe a few more. Well one day my boy got outof church and he and I were about to go kick it with a couple of other ppl. He didn't have a change of clothes. So I gave him an ordinary jogging suit andlet him wear my II's. This dude creased 'em so bad. So I just let him keep 'em. Really wish I wouldn't have now. We not even cool no more, as amatter of fact (because of a different issue).

*Coming from a True Collector*

my ds nubuck xii package deadstock for 200...and my olnl package and my bred xis all three pairs of them

Back
Top Bottom