Do you still keep in touch with your high school friends?

Well I'm about to graduate from high school soon and everybody is going to different schools next year..a couple are staying in town and going to thecommunity college, one trying to play college ball, one going to UCF, and I'm going to UF. We've all been friends since middle school so I've justbeen wondering the last couple weeks if we're still going to even talk to each other in a couple years since everyone is going in different directions. Sofor those who are in college or graduated already, do you still keep in touch with your high school friends?

yeah. i had a crew of about 8 friends. we all reunited this past june for one of my friends wedding. i graduated in 03 btw.

some of em..

dont worry.. ull make more friends
happy.gif

I still hang out with a few people from high school. I'm a tad older than most of you though, so trust me when I tell you it definetly gets different onceyou get older. People get married, move away, have families. Once that starts to happen, you see your friends less and less. Still keep in touch for the bigthings.

-J-

Yes. The ones I consider my closest friends I still keep in contact with. Some of those friends are dudes I've known since 4th grade. My 3 friends wholived in my neighborhood are all married now though. I do miss kicking it with them.

i went to a small high school. most of the morons at my high school were below my level. i choose not to associate with most of them. but there are some istill choose to keep in touch with.

I've had the same group of friends since grade 4, one moved across the country but we still talk every now and then and I see him when hes back home.

some...but i knew i wouldn't talk to most of the people i knew after hs...there are a few i still talk to on the regular tho...

Had a circle of about 10 close friends. Out of all of em, i probably speak to maybe 4 of em on a regular basis. Class of 02.

I met my girlfriend in high school, so her.

and about 2-3 more every so often..usually a person has that circle of about 2-3 very close friends..not from high school though for me, everyone's movedon to other things.

yeah i do because i was forcefully relocated the middle of my sophomore year, so the Facebook thing helps a lot to keep in touch with peoples at my old HS inCA and the one i graduated from in 06..... for sure =]

Back
Top Bottom