Do you still ride the rides at carnivals and amusement parks?

Amusement/Theme parks >>>>>> carnivals & fairs

I never cared about either rode carni rides all the time til i got in my 20s i think and started realizing those rides aint safe. Putting em up and taking em down in a few hours and moving to the next town. Nah im good.

Stuff like the video in OP is rare and probably hapoened because they didnt maintain the ride or ignored all the sogns of an accident coming. The way that thing snapped looked like there was way too much weight

Never rode rides at fairs because of the fear of the ride being built faultily.

Always played games and ate the food lol

Carnivals no, back in the day as a youngster I got on one of those high in the sky joints and it cut off and I was stuck at the top for like 20 minutes. No fear was in me, mild embarassment, but amusement park rides I rock with

i go to 6 flags dam near every summer i love roller coasters at amusement parks.... but those fairs/carnival rides never :lol: all them rides look sketchy as hell.

Got the riding coasters and going down 100 ft water slides out of my system as a kid.

A lot of you Charmin soft boys would be screaming for your mommies after riding this joint.

Slow descent upwards with your back turned, feet dangling as you reach the peak of the initial drop. Then you suddenly rotate frontwards into a face first dive. And the icing on the cake, imagine riding this at NIGHT with the added flamethrower effects?
696213FB-7EF6-4A51-8427-A88269B7AB9D.png

We’re built different over here in Cali.

That.

Sounds.

BADASS!!! :pimp:

Disappointed in you :smh:

Son of a *****, I'm watching the Sopranos right now and didn't get to this part.:lol:

Back on topic, I never really liked thrill rides. Only went on a few roller-coaster in my life, didn't enjoy one bit.:smh: But, I can negate this by sky-diving and cage-diving with sharks, those were fun.

Now that im older and know that them joints are hardly ever serviced to code, im good

I'd go on rides at a high-end amusement park tho

I can only do water parks like Hurricane Harbor cuz atleast water is a softer landing spot smh

I haven't been on a roller coaster in about 7 or 8 years, but I'd still go on one if the opportunity presented itself. I could see myself not enjoying them as much as I used to though given how washed I am now.

I absolutely refuse to step foot on a ferris wheel or any ride that leaves you suspended up in the air. That's my caveat to my fear of heights. Went on the Skyfari at the Bronx Zoo because my ex girlfriend's little brother was begging to go on it and I bugged out hard.

ya last time i went on a roller coaster was 2011... that was a long time ago... i went on kingda ka and thats prally the highest in the world :smh:

If I go to Disney, Universal Studios, or Six Flags I'm def gonna ride the rides if I'm spending that much money for tickets. My rule now is I will only ride big rollercoasters if they're the ones where you are suspended in the air and you aren't in the normal rollercoaster car. Hate the feeling of your stomach sinking.

ya last time i went on a roller coaster was 2011... that was a long time ago... i went on kingda ka and thats prally the highest in the world :smh:

So glad that was closed the last time I went. Wanted to impress the girl I went with so I rode all the rollercoasters. nitro had me hating life, kinda ka would've made me die.

ima thrill junkie ill ride roller coasters myself if needed

need get back to universal studios.. The Hulk is my fav ride

i got stuck on a wooden roller coaster out in wildwood NJ before but it was at the very top right before the drop was about to happen.. they made us all get out and walk down the side steps

This used to be my favorite as a kid. Probably the last one I've been on too. That first drop is crazy.

35e7737422d38de6d47754bfc9702ae5.jpg

A lot of you Charmin soft boys would be screaming for your mommies after riding this joint.

Slow descent upwards with your back turned, feet dangling as you reach the peak of the initial drop. Then you suddenly rotate frontwards into a face first dive. And the icing on the cake, imagine riding this at NIGHT with the added flamethrower effects?
696213FB-7EF6-4A51-8427-A88269B7AB9D.png

We’re built different over here in Cali.

Man this **** is the real deal. Best ride in that park along with Goliath.

Back
Top Bottom