Do you trust women??

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by B M M

If you do ~~~> (Vegeta Voice).. "Fool!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I trust some women and I don't trust some...then again I trust some guys and I don't trust other guys. In general there are some people you can trustand others that you can't.

i would... but i just cant.. its like a scientific law, and im a naturally paranoid peep... so no way in hell ima trust a female

Not as far as I could toss them...

as far as I'm concerned, they all can switch up on you for something they want.

women...you can't live with them but you damn sure cant live without them. Its the gift and the curse. I hate scandalous females with a passion...andanyone who's ever been hurt by one KNOWS exactly how I feel...That "how could you?" feeling. Like damn...its sickening when it happens to you.Don't get bit...but if you do, always live by the motto "There's ALWAYS another one to take her place"...ALWAYS! Its too many broads out hereto be stressin over one. Get em while you can, cause if not the next man will. PREACH

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

after my ex i trust no one with a vigina

SAME EXACT THING HERE!

i cant stand these scandelous garden tools word to mike jones.

Maaaan ya'll can't place us all on ONE BOAT. Just because of one broad you think we're all one and the same?
YES!!!!

lol those are the kind of females who always say ALL men are dogs
laugh.gif

but i dont really trust women like that from personal experience

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

SAME EXACT THING HERE!

i cant stand these scandelous garden tools word to mike jones.

Maaaan ya'll can't place us all on ONE BOAT. Just because of one broad you think we're all one and the same?
YES!!!!

lol those are the kind of females who always say ALL men are dogs
laugh.gif

but i dont really trust women like that from personal experience
Negative. I don't think that ALL men are dogs. I've come across a bunch of "good guys" and I know more good than bad guys ingeneral so this assumption is incorrect.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Pretty much, Had to learn it the hard way...

Question for the people saying NO

Did you always know? or was there a reason for why you say no...
I learned the hard way. Shorty lied to me with the straightest face ever.

Now a days, I usually try to catch females up in little lies so I can know to write them off early... because if shelies about something insignificant, best believe she'll lie about something important.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Pretty much, Had to learn it the hard way...

Question for the people saying NO

Did you always know? or was there a reason for why you say no...

Now a days, I usually try to catch females up in little lies so I can know to write them off early... because if she lies about something insignificant, best believe she'll lie about something important.

I agree with iBlink. I dated this guy not too long ago who lied to me about 90% of the time. I lied to me about his job, his place, my birthday trip (he wassuppose to go), about picking up my best friend's Christmas gift while I was on my birthday trip, etc ... the list goes on. If I ever catch my man now in abunch of little lies now, I would know better and think that he's probably lied to me about something larger.

That "how could you?" feeling

this is why you train your mind to expect anything. I have and it's saved me a lotta stress. nothing really shocks me anymore.

Now a days, I usually try to catch females up in little lies so I can know to write them off early... because if she lies about something insignificant, best believe she'll lie about something important.

word....i had a girl im talking to tell me she had a one stand stand before...it made me respect her a bit more....it is what it is...

i done had chicks lie to me about stuff....i dont even sweat it no more because people gonna do what they want.

Originally Posted by iBlink

tired.gif
, been there. Only a broad can do that.

The best way is to make a girl earn your trust.

Trust them too much and they're prone to let you down because you've built them up. Although, the special ones will never let you down.

Back
Top Bottom