Dodge Viper Appreciation

Originally Posted by Munfy

[h1]C o IVI p L e X wrote:[/h1]
indifferent.gif
#$@! you're not fooling anyone, racing stage 2?? modded to the top?? you probably don't even know how to change the oil on a car %+#$.
Thank you, I think his sti is running low 13's and on a good day dipping in the 12's. It would be an easy 5 grand haha I would be shutting down around the 1/8th mile mark to give him some hope.

Stop lying to urself u dont even have a car cause u wont even say anything about it. Even if u do have some lil ricer and u shut it down on the1/8 mile mark u just gonna be even more embarassed. But im gonna stop wasting my time talking to u cause ur not gonna race me...

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

^ F outta here a viper would smoke any of those stock forget about trying 2 race one with after market parts, the viper is as faster around the track then the ZR1 and GTR.

HAHA!!!! That was a good one because all 3 of those are my cars and are track cars way far then stock. A Viper ACR 1/4 mile is 11.079. All my cars are modded to the top all under 10 seconds. Come on be real now
roll.gif
Please post pics and info of your three under ten second cars. So what are they running high 9s, 8s, 7s? what is your 60 foot times, 1/8 mile times, trap speeds? Also what DA is your track at? Do you have three time slips to post up or at least a video of these under ten second runs? "Modded to the top"........................who says that? Did you turn a wrench on any of your three cars???

Stock SRT10 Convertible ran a 10.92 quarter mile.

Quick question do u own a viper or something? Cause i would be willing to drag u in a 1/4 mile for 5 grand. All i will tell u is my sti is race stage 2 which is the highest it can be. The Rx-7 which is currently in a body shop getting a ls1 v8 and a body kit on it. The nsx i will not even speak what im running but that this is my
devil.gif
Don't currently own a Viper but all I will tell you is I do own something that runs faster than a stock SRT10 Convertible. Are your cars street legal..... well it doesn't really matter but I prefer the street. I wont race until I see your worth my time, which means you can race my buddies cobra with a power adder I wont even speak of. Body kit......come on now, I doubt you can get the rx7 to hook. What track do you usually run at and I don't under stand all this stage stuff maybe it is because we build our own stuff and don't buy kits. What shop did the work to your cars and you got them dyno tunned I'm guessing.
What do u own then? None of my cars are street legal except my cobalt but thats my daily driver. I aint gonna race no punk cobra thats a waste of time. I'll race u. Whats wrong with a body kit im getting a veilside fortune body put on... The raceways i race at are in MD, DC, and VA. U seem like u have no idea what ur talking about if u dont know what a stage is. Dont worry about where my cars got tunned. Put up 5 grand and race me not one of ur lil friends.
You will see my heap if we ever race, sunshine. Okay so you won't race a "punk" cobra. What a waste not keeping your cars streetlegal. I don't know what stage is because its different for every car, all I hear is "oh my heads are stage 5" "I'm running stage 4turbo" "Stage 3 here". My lil friend dying right now reading this, he said he will walk all over you with his single turbo s2k (built motor,built trans, weak stock rear) from a roll but seeing how you are a track only guy that will never happen. The s2k has no stage, home built wanst a turbo kit,but i'm trying to learn your language so ill call it a "stage 10." Hows that?

Unless you can prove to me that all three of your cars run under 10 seconds you can stop responding. That means pics of your setups, dyno graph(although theydon't mean anything) I'm sure you have money and paid a shop to do all the work so where did you get them dyno tuned? Usually shops have a website andseeing how your cars would have to put down some good numbers to be running faster than 10s, they would probably post the dyno graph and info of the cars onthere website to show what they can do.

Was it embarrassing having your parents come to the track with you to sign the waver because you weren't 18 at the time?

^SEARCH FOR THEM IM NOT POSTING THEM

Mumfy is this u?>>>

edit: no there too good to be you

^ F outta here a viper would smoke any of those stock forget about trying 2 race one with after market parts, the viper is as faster around the track then the ZR1 and GTR.

HAHA!!!! That was a good one because all 3 of those are my cars and are track cars way far then stock. A Viper ACR 1/4 mile is 11.079. All my cars are modded to the top all under 10 seconds. Come on be real now
roll.gif
Please post pics and info of your three under ten second cars. So what are they running high 9s, 8s, 7s? what is your 60 foot times, 1/8 mile times, trap speeds? Also what DA is your track at? Do you have three time slips to post up or at least a video of these under ten second runs? "Modded to the top"........................who says that? Did you turn a wrench on any of your three cars???

Quick question do u own a viper or something? Cause i would be willing to drag u in a 1/4 mile for 5 grand. All i will tell u is my sti is race stage 2 which is the highest it can be. The Rx-7 which is currently in a body shop getting a ls1 v8 and a body kit on it. The nsx i will not even speak what im running but that this is my
devil.gif
Don't currently own a Viper but all I will tell you is I do own something that runs faster than a stock SRT10 Convertible. Are your cars street legal..... well it doesn't really matter but I prefer the street. I wont race until I see your worth my time, which means you can race my buddies cobra with a power adder I wont even speak of. Body kit......come on now, I doubt you can get the rx7 to hook. What track do you usually run at and I don't under stand all this stage stuff maybe it is because we build our own stuff and don't buy kits. What shop did the work to your cars and you got them dyno tunned I'm guessing.
What do u own then? None of my cars are street legal except my cobalt but thats my daily driver. I aint gonna race no punk cobra thats a waste of time. I'll race u. Whats wrong with a body kit im getting a veilside fortune body put on... The raceways i race at are in MD, DC, and VA. U seem like u have no idea what ur talking about if u dont know what a stage is. Dont worry about where my cars got tunned. Put up 5 grand and race me not one of ur lil friends.
You will see my heap if we ever race, sunshine. Okay so you won't race a "punk" cobra. What a waste not keeping your cars street legal. I don't know what stage is because its different for every car, all I hear is "oh my heads are stage 5" "I'm running stage 4 turbo" "Stage 3 here". My lil friend dying right now reading this, he said he will walk all over you with his single turbo s2k (built motor, built trans, weak stock rear) from a roll but seeing how you are a track only guy that will never happen. The s2k has no stage, home built wanst a turbo kit, but i'm trying to learn your language so ill call it a "stage 10." Hows that?

Unless you can prove to me that all three of your cars run under 10 seconds you can stop responding. That means pics of your setups, dyno graph(although they don't mean anything) I'm sure you have money and paid a shop to do all the work so where did you get them dyno tuned? Usually shops have a website and seeing how your cars would have to put down some good numbers to be running faster than 10s, they would probably post the dyno graph and info of the cars on there website to show what they can do.

Was it embarrassing having your parents come to the track with you to sign the waver because you weren't 18 at the time?
LOL dude u keep avoiding the question do u even have a car what is it. Honda s2000 is garbage ur right every car has different stages and the stiis maxed. My cars are TRACK CARS and there not my street cars. That piece of %!$+ 2000 isnt any stage its judt modded but u have no clue what im talking about.No it wasnt embarrassing having my parents sign wavier everyone likes my cars and im cool with everyone but nice try...
roll.gif
ur a joke

indifferent.gif
#$@! you're not fooling anyone, racing stage 2?? modded to the top?? you probably don't even know how to change the oil on a car %+#$.
Thank you, I think his sti is running low 13's and on a good day dipping in the 12's. It would be an easy 5 grand haha I would be shutting down around the 1/8th mile mark to give him some hope.
Stop lying to urself u dont even have a car cause u wont even say anything about it. Even if u do have some lil ricer and u shut it down on the 1/8 mile mark u just gonna be even more embarassed. But im gonna stop wasting my time talking to u cause ur not gonna race me...

I see what your trying to do, stop. Kid, happy birthday and all but you are not running faster than 10's like you said all three of you carsare. Here is the best part.......YOU can be faster than 10's. All you have to do is spend more of your parents money and have the shop do more work. Pleasedon't try to do your own work leave it to your shop.THEN come back to me, got it?

You call me a ricer........YOU are getting a BODY KIT son. Probably adding more weight to your rx-7, man you need more power just to get back in the 12s

Mumfy is this u?>>>

I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN THE DAMN SEARCH BAR. At least tell me what to put in there.

roll.gif

devil.gif
You will see my heap if we ever race, sunshine. Okay so you won't race a "punk" cobra. What a waste not keeping your cars street legal. I don't know what stage is because its different for every car, all I hear is "oh my heads are stage 5" "I'm running stage 4 turbo" "Stage 3 here". My lil friend dying right now reading this, he said he will walk all over you with his single turbo s2k (built motor, built trans, weak stock rear) from a roll but seeing how you are a track only guy that will never happen. The s2k has no stage, home built wanst a turbo kit, but i'm trying to learn your language so ill call it a "stage 10." Hows that?

Unless you can prove to me that all three of your cars run under 10 seconds you can stop responding. That means pics of your setups, dyno graph(although they don't mean anything) I'm sure you have money and paid a shop to do all the work so where did you get them dyno tuned? Usually shops have a website and seeing how your cars would have to put down some good numbers to be running faster than 10s, they would probably post the dyno graph and info of the cars on there website to show what they can do.

LOL dude u keep avoiding the question do u even have a car what is it. Honda s2000 is garbage ur right every car has different stages and the sti is maxed. My cars are TRACK CARS and there not my street cars. That piece of %!$+ 2000 isnt any stage its judt modded but u have no clue what im talking about. No it wasnt embarrassing having my parents sign wavier everyone likes my cars and im cool with everyone but nice try...
roll.gif
ur a joke
Alright I'll give you a hint, I drive a dodge with 14" rotors and 4 piston brembo brakes. You seem so car knowledgeable that you can putthe pieces together.
Have you checked you blinker fluid? I can get any extra tenth at the track with fresh fluid, you should try it.

The only time I look down on someone is if they have a shop do all the work, then drive it like they turned every bolt on it.

Smell ya later

indifferent.gif
Stop lying to urself u dont even have a car cause u wont even say anything about it. Even if u do have some lil ricer and u shut it down on the 1/8 mile mark u just gonna be even more embarassed. But im gonna stop wasting my time talking to u cause ur not gonna race me...
I see what your trying to do, stop. Kid, happy birthday and all but you are not running faster than 10's like you said all three of you cars are. Here is the best part.......YOU can be faster than 10's. All you have to do is spend more of your parents money and have the shop do more work. Please don't try to do your own work leave it to your shop.THEN come back to me, got it?

You call me a ricer........YOU are getting a BODY KIT son. Probably adding more weight to your rx-7, man you need more power just to get back in the 12s

Well i know ur bluffing and dont have a car to race me so im done. I can do it myself but shops can do it and make it more powerful and illegalwhat i wanted. I put together everything in my cobalt my street leagal car but i dont race it. Body kits dont make ur car a ricer and it reduced the weight andmade the car more aerodynamic which helps performance. Im sorry you lied and i hope u pick up a book and read about cars. Good luck tuning ur non existing car.I will not come back to this thread cause ur a waste of time and a bluffer.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Mumfy is this u?>>>

I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN THE DAMN SEARCH BAR. At least tell me what to put in there.

Did you find them yet? I'm coming up cold.

Hey 410 its MuNfy, but ill be waiting on your track vids when it get warmer, 12's really are something special
roll.gif

roll.gif

devil.gif

LOL dude u keep avoiding the question do u even have a car what is it. Honda s2000 is garbage ur right every car has different stages and the sti is maxed. My cars are TRACK CARS and there not my street cars. That piece of %!$+ 2000 isnt any stage its judt modded but u have no clue what im talking about. No it wasnt embarrassing having my parents sign wavier [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]everyone likes my cars and im cool with everyone[/color] but nice try...
roll.gif
ur a joke
And you're about to find out what a joke your life is.

roll.gif

devil.gif

LOL dude u keep avoiding the question do u even have a car what is it. Honda s2000 is garbage ur right every car has different stages and the sti is maxed. My cars are TRACK CARS and there not my street cars. That piece of %!$+ 2000 isnt any stage its judt modded but u have no clue what im talking about. No it wasnt embarrassing having my parents sign wavier everyone likes my cars and im cool with everyone but nice try...
roll.gif
ur a joke
Alright I'll give you a hint, I drive a dodge with 14" rotors and 4 piston brembo brakes. You seem so car knowledgeable that you can put the pieces together.
Have you checked you blinker fluid? I can get any extra tenth at the track with fresh fluid, you should try it.

The only time I look down on someone is if they have a shop do all the work, then drive it like they turned every bolt on it.

Smell ya later

Are you guys talking about Gran Turismo?

thats all I'm posting till I see some pics of his(I don't doubt he owns them)
I Do.

The nsx i will not even speak what im running but that this is my
devil.gif
ENGINE
Taitec Headers
Taitec GT006 lightweight Exhaust
Taitec test pipes
SOS big bore throttle body
ARC induction box
Procar carbon intake tube
Polished Alternator
Cantrell Studios Carbon Fiber Engine Cover
Dali Racing Polished Coolant Tank
ARC Oil Cap
Dali Racing Polished Injector Covers
Dali Racing Polished Coil Covers
Dali Racing Polished Fuse Box Cover
Dali Racing Polished A+B Wiring Covers
Dali Racing Polished Alternator Cover
Powder Coated Valve Covers
NA2-R Intake manifold cover
NA2-R Intake manifold cover plate
Polished Throttle Body Cover
SFS Silicone Coolant hoses
J's racing magnetic oil plug

DRIVETRAIN
Exedy hyper single clutch
Nsx-R Final Drive 4.23
NSX-R Upgraded differential.

Front Bay
Chrome Finish Radiator Brackets
SoS Polished Fuse Box Covers
SoS Polished Relay Box Covers
SoS Polished Fluid Reservoir Covers
Anodized Radiator Duct
Carbon Fiber Radiator Duct Panel

SUSPENSION
Tein flex monotube
carbnig strut bar
Dali Racing Sway bars

Brakes
Front 6pot project mu with 355mm rotors.

WHEELS
Advan model 7 in black chrome
18x9 +30 215-35-18 fk452
19x10 +15 225-35-19 fk452

INTERIOR
SOS short steering wheel hub
Works bell quick release
Works bell flipper
Momo tuner
Nsx-r Horn button
Black interior conversion
Perforated leather seats
nsx-r shift boot
Mugen shift knob
Suede wrapped door panels
Custom Marbleized Center console and door trim pieces

I.C.E
Alpine iva-w205 Multimedia Headunit
Infinity perfect 6.5 component speakers
10w1 Jl audio sub in foot well enclosure
Alpine mrd-450 amp
Optima Yellow Top

EXTERIOR
OEM 2002+ Front Bumper Conversion
OEM 2002+ HID Headlights Conversion 6000k
OEM 2002+ Rear Valence Conversion
Downforce nsx-r hood
Downforce nsx-r diffuser
GT-ONE N1 lip spoiler
GT-ONE N1 sideskirts with door panels
NA2-R Taillights+ center piece
Tracysports NSX-R wing

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

laugh.gif
who believes this guy?
Nobody now.

http://www.nsxprime.com/f...showthread.php?p=1257447
http://www.nsxprime.com/f....php?t=25750&page=26 (Bottom of page)
http://www.nsxprime.com/f....php?t=25750&page=27

End of discussion.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

roll.gif

devil.gif

roll.gif
ur a joke
Alright I'll give you a hint, I drive a dodge with 14" rotors and 4 piston brembo brakes. You seem so car knowledgeable that you can put the pieces together.

Smell ya later

Are you guys talking about Gran Turismo?

laugh.gif
Word.

Originally Posted by THockey66

thats all I'm posting till I see some pics of his(I don't doubt he owns them)
I Do.

The nsx i will not even speak what im running but that this is my
devil.gif
ENGINE
Taitec Headers
Taitec GT006 lightweight Exhaust
Taitec test pipes
SOS big bore throttle body
ARC induction box
Procar carbon intake tube
Polished Alternator
Cantrell Studios Carbon Fiber Engine Cover
Dali Racing Polished Coolant Tank
ARC Oil Cap
Dali Racing Polished Injector Covers
Dali Racing Polished Coil Covers
Dali Racing Polished Fuse Box Cover
Dali Racing Polished A+B Wiring Covers
Dali Racing Polished Alternator Cover
Powder Coated Valve Covers
NA2-R Intake manifold cover
NA2-R Intake manifold cover plate
Polished Throttle Body Cover
SFS Silicone Coolant hoses
J's racing magnetic oil plug

DRIVETRAIN
Exedy hyper single clutch
Nsx-R Final Drive 4.23
NSX-R Upgraded differential.

Front Bay
Chrome Finish Radiator Brackets
SoS Polished Fuse Box Covers
SoS Polished Relay Box Covers
SoS Polished Fluid Reservoir Covers
Anodized Radiator Duct
Carbon Fiber Radiator Duct Panel

SUSPENSION
Tein flex monotube
carbnig strut bar
Dali Racing Sway bars

Brakes
Front 6pot project mu with 355mm rotors.

WHEELS
Advan model 7 in black chrome
18x9 +30 215-35-18 fk452
19x10 +15 225-35-19 fk452

INTERIOR
SOS short steering wheel hub
Works bell quick release
Works bell flipper
Momo tuner
Nsx-r Horn button
Black interior conversion
Perforated leather seats
nsx-r shift boot
Mugen shift knob
Suede wrapped door panels
Custom Marbleized Center console and door trim pieces

I.C.E
Alpine iva-w205 Multimedia Headunit
Infinity perfect 6.5 component speakers
10w1 Jl audio sub in foot well enclosure
Alpine mrd-450 amp
Optima Yellow Top

EXTERIOR
OEM 2002+ Front Bumper Conversion
OEM 2002+ HID Headlights Conversion 6000k
OEM 2002+ Rear Valence Conversion
Downforce nsx-r hood
Downforce nsx-r diffuser
GT-ONE N1 lip spoiler
GT-ONE N1 sideskirts with door panels
NA2-R Taillights+ center piece
Tracysports NSX-R wing

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

laugh.gif
who believes this guy?
Nobody now.

http://www.nsxprime.com/f...showthread.php?p=1257447
http://www.nsxprime.com/f....php?t=25750&page=26 (Bottom of page)
http://www.nsxprime.com/f....php?t=25750&page=27

End of discussion.
Is that yours or 410's?

Don't see under 10 second pass coming out of that thing like 410 said it did if it is his you posted.

yo i got an '07 kia that runs in the 7's!

did he just say 7's?

yea i said 7's!

i prefer the track to showcase it because most of these streets consider it speeding when you go 60 miles an hour.

7's!

THockey66, nice find!

wait's for the "i bought it from that guy in Hawaii and had it shipped to me in MD."

Spoiler [+]

more RX-7
2v9aw43.jpg

2cwqw0k.jpg

2mqn4pf.jpg

RX-7 Engine 30K miles but getting it swapped out for an LS1 V8
2wc4irq.jpg

Old pics of nsx
x6deo3.jpg

w83tio.jpg

fctgd2.jpg

more NSX
28ldw12.jpg

2ewjklj.jpg

2my2syg.jpg

2cnzk28.jpg

2upvioo.jpg

My boy is in my crew and here is one of his whips He got new rims chrome w/lip that matches his paint. Putting em on soon
25zh34x.jpg

15drkvd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom