dodging ebay fees?

so i sold some stuff...a lot of stuff was small time but ive sold some sneakers and seen it would be almost 20$ per shoe...

so is there anyway to put the fees off until later?

when they send me the selling invoice with my fees will they take the charges out of my account asap? or will i have to decide when to pay

i have a paypal card and i took my bank account off of it as the second form of payment but i still my bank account so i can transfer the funds from my paypalto my bank...are they just going to grab it anyway?

just send them this bs email. i got this message yesterday from some guy it was obvious what he was up to but whatever:

HEY DO NOT WORRY THIS WONT AFFECT YOU NOT ONE BIT, IM HAVING SOME TROUBLES WITH MY EBAY ACCOUNT AND
THEY TOLD ME TO JUST CANCELOUT ALL MY TRANSACTIONS EVEN IF THEY ARE OLD SO IM trying to clear out
my slate so i can get back on track. I know you already have your iphone but if you can help me out
a bit by canceling this transaction i would greatly appreciate it!!! this wiill not affect you not
one bit!!! just ask me if you have any questions ok?! please and thankyou

I had my actual ebay account linked to my debit card, and I lost my debit card. Therefore I cancelled it, which inadvertently caused my ebay fees not to bepaid, since the card they had on file was cancelled. They didn't reach into my bank acount via paypal or anything. I can't sell again though until Ipay those ebay fees, but I got away with not dropping 50 bucks for the time being!!!

Originally Posted by socluis90

just send them this bs email. i got this message yesterday from some guy it was obvious what he was up to but whatever:

HEY DO NOT WORRY THIS WONT AFFECT YOU NOT ONE BIT, IM HAVING SOME TROUBLES WITH MY EBAY ACCOUNT AND
THEY TOLD ME TO JUST CANCELOUT ALL MY TRANSACTIONS EVEN IF THEY ARE OLD SO IM trying to clear out
my slate so i can get back on track. I know you already have your iphone but if you can help me out
a bit by canceling this transaction i would greatly appreciate it!!! this wiill not affect you not
one bit!!! just ask me if you have any questions ok?! please and thankyou

that is really smart, but wont they notice? i owe like 35 cents for a pair of shoes i listed and no one bought lol

Once you ship out the item, and he receives it, request to cancel it and it takes back the fees.. (and and you can still leave/receive feedback)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Once you ship out the item, and he receives it, request to cancel it and it takes back the fees.. (and and you can still leave/receive feedback)
nerd.gif
Do this^

Only way around the fees.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

nerd.gif
Do this^

Only way around the fees.

If you do that too many times I think they'll start to catch on.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Make buy it now 1$... but shipping 99$

they catching on to that....
it's called circumventing fees. got caught long time ago. had to take a test to get reinstated. not sure if the policies are the same now.

Back
Top Bottom