Does it matter to you how many peeps your partner has been with in the past?

I can't believe some of you are stating no more than 3 yadi yada

These are the dudes who probably don't go out in the real world and date real women, just gas sneaker head chicks on the net.

Man....

these chicks got more !%$* at their disposal than you got ().

get yours cuz they damn sure are getting theirs.

as long as she aint been set out and she dont have any diseases, im not trippin, cause i done hit trap numbers myself.

just make sure you strap up and keep your eyes open.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

yes, it matters alot

i dont like Arbys
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Hell?

arbys-roast-beef-sandwich.bmp

vs.

Arbys_Roast_Beef_Sandwich.jpg

thank you

Originally Posted by CJ003

But if a girl says 5 guys and has been in 5 relationships than im good w/ that. But if its 5 guys total, but they all ran train on her then hell no. It really depends on how the girl carries herself, b/c at the end of the day you cannot turn a *%$ into a housewife.

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

NOPE

If you're looking to just poke, you already know what kind of girl she is.

If you're looking to keep her, you should be mature enough to look past it.

Either way, nope.

No it doesn't matter just as long as he hasn't %!%++* my friend. I do know some that have done that and have tried to lie.
smh.gif
It also matters how many chicks he is talking to at the same time he is talking to me. That's why I wait it out and screen these dudes. They can have a past but they can't be %#**+@$ any other chicks while they are talking to me and they want to have relations.

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

Originally Posted by Diego

I got a strict Dont Ask Dont Tell policy on this matter.

Thats what I'm saying... I can't believe some of you are stating no more than 3 yadi yada.. Like many have said already, you are truly in for a major let down. And don't be asking a girl how many dudes she has been with, why do you even care? Just care if she's clean or not, don't worry about the rest... If you ask, trust me she will lose crazy respect for you and you would be lucky if she doesn't drop your insecure !$$ for asking. Worry about your own.. Like mentioned above Don't ask Don't tell....

Good post.

no it doesnt really matter to me, i never believe wut girls tell me anyway...i never tell girls the truth so why would they? as long as the number stays the same while with me im good

if she just a random chick no ill throw on a jimmy and be out now if it was my wife or something yea i would want to know but ill lie about my # of partners

I got a feeling when my future wife hears my number, she'll look at me differently.

"baby, I want u to be the last function on the spreadsheet, I'm serious".

ex had 17 i think before she was 19...I was getting laid everyday for the first time in my life, the gash makes you do crazy thangs

Back
Top Bottom