Dog owners help a brother out

It has been terrible for me and my wife. We had our dog for close to two years and he passed away this morning in my arms. He was only two. He was so unique and I love my dude to death. It was a struggle from the first moment he was diagnosed with Chylothorax back in December only a few weeks after we got married. He would constantly have to be brought to the vet to get the fluid from his chest drained every two weeks. 
What kills me the most is he was by me at 3 AM, an hour before he passed. I give him a pat on the head but did not know the next I would touch him would be a hour later with him dying. 

Rest in Peace Colston Harris

305685_10101240137840855_23409679_64086194_1968917647_n.jpg

Sunrise 3/28/2010 - Sunset 04/09/2012

This is tearing me up man

it's probably for the best.. if you loved your little man, it's better to not see him go through pain each and every day. he's in a better place now, where he doesnt feel pain anymore

Fellow husky owner here and I've had dogs for 23 years but nothing compares to a husky they are definitely unique, amazing, very very very playful and clever dogs

My condolences to you and your wife

Damn. I'm so sorry to hear your dog suffered & passed. We just adopted a chow-sheppard mix & we adore her. Can't imagine your grief. Hang in there.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Fellow husky owner here and I've had dogs for 23 years but nothing compares to a husky they are definitely unique, amazing, very very very playful and clever dogs

people always say that about their own dogs.. i'd say the same thing about my puppy boxer..

i know how that feels mann.. rip to colston and my condolences to you and your wife.

At least it wasn't a human that you knew

could be real reality

just saying

damn, sorry to hear that.

i own an alaskan klee kai, pretty much a mini-husky, and i can't imagine how i'd feel if i lost him.

I got teary eyed reading this. Can't even imagine what would happen if I lost Chowder.
Stay up.
RIP puppy
frown.gif

frown.gif

My deepest condolences man. my dog is having health issues right now too and he's young (only 2). I don't wish this feeling on anyone.

rest in peace, colston.

Sorry to hear this bro. My pup is 13 months and had a leg injury. I almost lost it.

RIP Colston

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

people always say that about their own dogs.. i'd say the same thing about my puppy boxer..

I have 4 dogs in my house and I can't say that about the other 3 especially my pit and american bulldog 

Originally Posted by MrBrown

At least it wasn't a human that you knew

could be real reality

just saying

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your made that dumb %%+ post because you never had a dog. Dogs are as real as they get brah. OP, sorry for you loss homie.

Back
Top Bottom