Doing it... He thought he was Vol. Henz0

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

PYP in disguise?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

lmao... with the whole thing with the guy coming out to NT yesterday, this doesn't surprise me but to each his own.

what did he do to reach this status in you guys eyes though? serious question...

lmao... with the whole thing with the guy coming out to NT yesterday, this doesn't surprise me but to each his own.

what did he do to reach this status in you guys eyes though? serious question...

Originally Posted by damedash06

you had to be around in 2002 to witness everything
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
man i wish i knew of NT in 02, i thought i was on to somethin new when i joined in 07 smh...

i still would like to know though... cliffs?

laugh.gif
man i wish i knew of NT in 02, i thought i was on to somethin new when i joined in 07 smh...

i still would like to know though... cliffs?

laugh.gif

Elaborate bro.
Im aware of this god like status that he has on NT, but how did he ever get to that point?
I mean he spits a few bars and !+@%, but is that really it?

laugh.gif

Elaborate bro.
Im aware of this god like status that he has on NT, but how did he ever get to that point?
I mean he spits a few bars and !+@%, but is that really it?

Back
Top Bottom