Doing it... He thought he was Vol. Henz0

laugh.gif
son

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by damedash06

lmao... with the whole thing with the guy coming out to NT yesterday, this doesn't surprise me but to each his own.

what did he do to reach this status in you guys eyes though? serious question...
you had to be around in 2002 to witness everything
laugh.gif

Elaborate bro.
Im aware of this god like status that he has on NT, but how did he ever get to that point?
I mean he spits a few bars and !+@%, but is that really it?

pinwheels and jerseys.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by damedash06

lmao... with the whole thing with the guy coming out to NT yesterday, this doesn't surprise me but to each his own.

what did he do to reach this status in you guys eyes though? serious question...
you had to be around in 2002 to witness everything
laugh.gif

Elaborate bro.
Im aware of this god like status that he has on NT, but how did he ever get to that point?
I mean he spits a few bars and !+@%, but is that really it?

pinwheels and jerseys.

I personally own seven of those shirts all in different colors for every single day of the week. Sometimes friends and acquaintances get curious and ask me who or what Henzo is, at that point I just chuckle and say "You're kidding me right? You know
wink.gif
" and I proceed to diddybopping into the abyss.

I personally own seven of those shirts all in different colors for every single day of the week. Sometimes friends and acquaintances get curious and ask me who or what Henzo is, at that point I just chuckle and say "You're kidding me right? You know
wink.gif
" and I proceed to diddybopping into the abyss.

Back
Top Bottom