Doing it... He thought he was Vol. Henz0

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

not me.. the dude eddo just made them. he said hes trying to send one to T-boy but he wont reply
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I personally own seven of those shirts all in different colors for every single day of the week. Sometimes friends and acquaintances get curious and ask me who or what Henzo is, at that point I just chuckle and say "You're kidding me right? You know
wink.gif
" and I proceed to diddybopping into the abyss.

Just picturing that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I personally own seven of those shirts all in different colors for every single day of the week. Sometimes friends and acquaintances get curious and ask me who or what Henzo is, at that point I just chuckle and say "You're kidding me right? You know
wink.gif
" and I proceed to diddybopping into the abyss.

Just picturing that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by damedash06

lmao... with the whole thing with the guy coming out to NT yesterday, this doesn't surprise me but to each his own.

what did he do to reach this status in you guys eyes though? serious question...
you had to be around in 2002 to witness everything
laugh.gif

Elaborate bro.
Im aware of this god like status that he has on NT, but how did he ever get to that point?
I mean he spits a few bars and !+@%, but is that really it?

Pinwheel and Throwback Jerseys like someone said

I do remember when him & Ebeatz came out with a diss track making fun of that NT'er who sniffed Kool-aid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by damedash06

lmao... with the whole thing with the guy coming out to NT yesterday, this doesn't surprise me but to each his own.

what did he do to reach this status in you guys eyes though? serious question...
you had to be around in 2002 to witness everything
laugh.gif

Elaborate bro.
Im aware of this god like status that he has on NT, but how did he ever get to that point?
I mean he spits a few bars and !+@%, but is that really it?

Pinwheel and Throwback Jerseys like someone said

I do remember when him & Ebeatz came out with a diss track making fun of that NT'er who sniffed Kool-aid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Might as well make henz a mod.
There'd be a mass suicide on Niketalk.

It'd be lookin' like Jim Jones and Jonestown out here.  Henz would have dudes fallin' on their swords, drinkin' that kool-aid and committin' e-suicides.

150px-01-jones-jim.jpg

There'd be a mass suicide on Niketalk.

It'd be lookin' like Jim Jones and Jonestown out here.  Henz would have dudes fallin' on their swords, drinkin' that kool-aid and committin' e-suicides.

150px-01-jones-jim.jpg

No use.

Every admin and mod asks Henz permission before they do anything here, even East2West
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
PLEASE DONT BAN ME
nerd.gif
frown.gif

No use.

Every admin and mod asks Henz permission before they do anything here, even East2West
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
PLEASE DONT BAN ME
nerd.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom