Domino's Pizza - new recipe/flavor for pizza out now Dec 27th GR

Even better deal

Dominos - 2 Large Cheese Pizzas + Cinnastix - $11.99 + Tax - Delivery or Carryout YMMV Use Code M24L - Buy 1 Large pizza at menu price, get the 2nd Large pizza (at equal or lesser value) free.

Use Code EBCS - Free order of CinnaStix[emoji]174[/emoji] when you order Online

Prices may vary from state to state.

Enjoy
emot-drool.gif

Other possible codes

Buy 1 Large pizza at menu price, get the 2nd Large pizza (at equal or lesser value) free:
M241
EBFP

Also, it seems that they have a new video up on their Facebook page addressing the issue - http://www.facebook.com/v...campaign=MindshareBanner

good, their pizza was mad bland. probably good in the 80's, but not now. I think I'm about to order one now.

^ JUst try it yourself man. They are practically giving it away as of now.

I think I might jump on this pretty soon. Even though I have so much food in my house

I enjoyed it. Definitely much better than their previous pizza IMO. I've never had a pizza I didn't enjoy, but this one was definitely on point.

I'm tempted to get this, but my brother and his girl go food poisoning from our nearby Domino's last week
smh.gif

Used the BOGO coupon code and this is what I ended up with:

The za was ok. Better than their old one.

Nice improvement over their last pizza, I like it. I would enjoyed it more if the pizza didn't take two hours to deliver and it wasn't cold.

Just had this. Honestly, I would have never known this was a different recipe, had I not checked here. The crust was the only thing that had a noticeabledifference, it tasted like a breadstick. Other than that, this pizza sucked.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

About to get this in a lil...

Heres some codes for you guys...

Large 1 topping for 5.99: BANLCH

Free Cinna stix: EBCS

Put in the pizza one first, then create ur pizza...at the end when they ask for ur name and everything there is another place to put in promo codes, thats when u put in the free cinna stix

pimp.gif

any more codes?

The site said that i could only use 1 code at a time. oh well, i didn't really want the cinnastix anyway.

so i just went to order some cause my fridge is empty, and there are no dominos that will deliver to me. i don't live out in the boonies, i live right bydown town san jose, what gives?

The Large pizza code only works for CHEESE pizzas, not 1 toppings.

Also, the Cinnastix coupon didn't work at my local spot either.

Pizza fail.

damn AUS has it much better, the website is nice! Those pizzas look delicious too, Dominos you need to bring that over here.

I got "got" - again
laugh.gif
. My spot still got that old recipe
smh.gif

And it's 2x Tuesday so I'm stuck with 2 pies. I'm tight. I'm callin next time (usually order online) to make sure the plan is in motion
laugh.gif

That crust is serious...they cant be playing with my emotions like this and sending me that old recipe
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom