Don't Eat Anything With Aspartame In It!!!!! It's In Your Gum And Various Other Foods

So this means that i'll eventually die...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Been known this for a while. 

Seems like everything nowadays causes cancer. But anyways, 288 is the answer.

There is aspartame in yogurt and I've been eating that since the beginning of time. 
indifferent.gif
No its 2 bra bra
2 bruh
48÷2(9+3)=

(9+3)=12
2(12)=24
48/24=2

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Been known this for a while. 

Seems like everything nowadays causes cancer. But anyways, 288 is the answer.

There is aspartame in yogurt and I've been eating that since the beginning of time. 
indifferent.gif
No its 2 bra bra
2 bruh
48÷2(9+3)=

(9+3)=12
2(12)=24
48/24=2

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I just need a gum without aspartame. I chew a LOT of gum.

THIS.  And not just gum, but GOOD gum.  I burn through about a pack-and-a-half of Trident a day.  
I've gotten myself off the artificial sweeteners in coffee creamers and sodas, but the gum is killing me.  SMH at my mom telling me to avoid aspartame a good 9 years ago, yet I still ingest it like there's no tomorrow.  

THIS.  And not just gum, but GOOD gum.  I burn through about a pack-and-a-half of Trident a day.  
I've gotten myself off the artificial sweeteners in coffee creamers and sodas, but the gum is killing me.  SMH at my mom telling me to avoid aspartame a good 9 years ago, yet I still ingest it like there's no tomorrow.  

I didn't watch the videos but I know that when these tests were done, they were straight pumping mass amounts of Aspartame into the lab rats. Yes, probably if you did this with most things it would kill those rats.

I didn't watch the videos but I know that when these tests were done, they were straight pumping mass amounts of Aspartame into the lab rats. Yes, probably if you did this with most things it would kill those rats.

Originally Posted by ChipsetJed

Originally Posted by ChipsetJed

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Seriously, I'm chewing Trident everyday also.  What are some of u guys doing to keep your breath fresh if you aren't chewing gum?  And don't tell me you guys are just brushing your teeth then leaving it at that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Seriously, I'm chewing Trident everyday also.  What are some of u guys doing to keep your breath fresh if you aren't chewing gum?  And don't tell me you guys are just brushing your teeth then leaving it at that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2200000771.jpg

never noticed that sugar free sign, this *$%@ may have aspartame
sick.gif

nope, no aspartame

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2200000771.jpg

never noticed that sugar free sign, this *$%@ may have aspartame
sick.gif

nope, no aspartame

Back
Top Bottom