Dont like the Jordan Packages so much huh..? READ THIS

JB knows shoeheads like us will drop 300+ on kicks so they dont care.

Maybe if you guys really did pass up like you said two weeks ago.

i hate the packages cuz most of da time i only like one pair of shoes and i have to sale da other ones.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Lol...the DMP 1s package is still coming out...the DMP 7s package is still coming out......
And they'll probably sell out with resellers looking for $500+
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Lol...the DMP 1s package is still coming out...the DMP 7s package is still coming out......
smh.gif

I dont think the 1s will sell out...but i have a strong feeling the 7s will even if they are ugly....because they come out right before school i think...a****@ cant even get regular GR nikes before schoool starts

Originally Posted by mikejs210

smh.gif

I dont think the 1s will sell out...but i have a strong feeling the 7s will even if they are ugly....because they come out right before school i think...a ****@ cant even get regular GR nikes before schoool starts

LOOOOOOOOOOL

If the ones are still in store when I come back in August Ill consider them

and right now VIIs seem pretty appealing to me, depending on quality

If I hear or see the words "jordan" and "package" in the same sentence one more time, imma have to talk to Jordan myself, and it wont bpretty.

People HERE are already reselling their DMP's. If you want the kicks then buy them. Dont make them overhyped when release day comes and then resell themfor a profit.

It makes me sick. You guys complain about how you hate the quality today yet you still buy JB's crap quality just so you can resell them.

You guys know if jordan brand releases a 2 pack of the 6 or the 11, sneakerheads all over are gonna jump on that shoe. The company knows what shoe attractsconsumers and the majority of the people on this forum love those 2. Especially if Jordan brand drops the white cement 4.

i like this package but i dont like how in other ones you want one but you dont want the other and so does no one else so you cant split it with anyone so youspent 160 on a shoe you dont like

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

i dont think ive posted on here in about 2 or 3 years but heres my thoughts on this. i remember when i didnt really have a lot of money to spend on shoes and would have to budget what pairs i got every year. it sucked. and i can understand why a lot of people are pissed about packages. theyre expensive as hell and you usually only want one pair. but really theres nothing you can do about it. jb found a good marketing scheme with these packages and theyre gonna keep using it. this pack is gonna sell out regardless of what the nt community does

even if theres only one good looking shoe these packs are still gonna sell out. for example i think the 20s are the ugliest things ive ever seen but i still bought the 3/20 pack jus cuz i love the 3s.

i stepped out of the sneaker game for a few years but now im back and heres what ive learned. besides nt and the true sneaker fans or whatever.. no one gives two @%@+% about if your shoes are an og colorway or not or how limited they are. if the kicks look good theyre gonna sell. actually, even if they dont look good but they have that jumpman logo on them theyre gonna sell.

dub zeros and all the other garbage jb releases sell because they have the jumpman logo on them. people outside of nt really dont know or care about your og colorway or whether its a retro, re-retro, whatever. at the end of the day theyre just labled as shoes and if they have the jumpman on them theyre labled as jordans.

dont get me wrong.. ive been in the game for a while and im not knocking your guys passion for shoes but you gotta realize that theres other people besides hardcore sneakerheads and they are gonna be all over these releases if they have the money to spend.

btw, i think this pack is ill and im going to go to the mall and get it today. i dont care if they arent an og colorway or if its in a pack. i love both the shoes and i have the bread to blow so why not? <-----------this attitude is why you cant stop packs from being released, sorry guys

If you like them, i dont see the problem with it...i dont see it as an "attitude"...it is what it is...if people like it they gonna buy it...

on a side note...Imagine if there was this many packages of the 1st DMP made....
pimp.gif

I dont mind packages, but jb should allow people to create their own package.....i personally would want a black/red 6 and black/red 11 package.....allow usersto pick from a small quantity of colors and pick which two pairs they want the most...could probably charge a bit more too because people would get what theyWANT!!!

Back
Top Bottom