Dont you just hate that person who owned...

...your address/numbers before you. All their problems, and people are always "bothering" you.
tired.gif

Apparently someone keeps giving out my cell number who has incredible amounts of debt. I have been getting calls like once a month from debt collectors for almost five years. Not sure if its because dude had my number before or just randomly gave it to them.

I've had my cell number for like 10 years now..and i rarely check my mailbox, most of it goes straight to the trash

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Ive had my mobile #since 1993 and rarely give it out to companies.

no issues

1993? That's almost 20 years lol 
I've had my number since 2003 and I thought I had it for a long time. 

yeah... I know. crazy
but I like consistency.

when they did the porting # to other carriers...that sealed the deal for me.

My last mobile belonged to a preacher, I've gotten calls about service start inquiries. I complained and got changed the new number belonged to some rich guy who traveled a lot, calls about fueling the jet, hotel reservations, "massages". I started to pull a Ewan McGregor from "Deception" then I realized that you don't want to toil with rich people's affairs or identities, you'd might disappear.

When I got my first cell back in '03 (which is still my current number), I would always get drunk calls from this random guy thinking he was leaving them for his ex.

my boy has the ex-number of a male-++$*!@ and the calls/texts he be getting is unreal funny
laugh.gif
pause

Back
Top Bottom