Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

I would jump on that deal before he/she has a change of mind.

I would love to find people willing to go that low [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Think im going to. Prices are dropping. Found multiple for $500. Size 11's

Last edited:
Xristosak Xristosak
Nice!

Most sellers I've messaged won't budge any lower than $550 shipped for my size 9.5 :frown:

I'm trying to double, or even triple up [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Just got my tips they sent me 8 of it altogether.. did anyone receive them with little silicon rings? Are you suppose to slot the rings in prior to screwing the tip in?

laugh.gif
. Watch, people are going to start wearing these and lace tips will be falling off. And with all the story's of people getting all these unnecessary extra tips, the lace tips will be a gold mind!

:lol: . Watch, people are going to start wearing these and lace tips will be falling off. And with all the story's of people getting all these unnecessary extra tips, the lace tips will be a gold mind!

And that 1 guy with 8 lace tips

hold out bro

gonna drop significantly

actually heard they may be restocked in nyc here shortly
I'm confused, i'm hearing all sorts of different opinions. I know , no one really knows what's going to happen. I have heard they will go up to around $700 in a couple months and I have heard they were going to drop significantly. You think a restock will affect them that much? I'd like to know before I double up. Thanks man.

getemchavez getemchavez
I presume in-store only?

Yeah, most likely gonna be instore only

That's how nyc always does it

I'm confused, i'm hearing all sorts of different opinions. I know , no one really knows what's going to happen. I have heard they will go up to around $700 in a couple months and I have heard they were going to drop significantly. You think a restock will affect them that much? I'd like to know before I double up. Thanks man.

These are a flop (to resellers that is). I don't see these going to $700+ especially if they restock. However, the shoe is nice in person. People who came out with a pair for retail are the winners. If hold off on the double up right now and wait for these to go even lower than they are now

Yeah, most likely gonna be instore only

That's how nyc always does it
These are a flop (to resellers that is). I don't see these going to $700+ especially if they restock. However, the shoe is nice in person. People who came out with a pair for retail are the winners. If hold off on the double up right now and wait for these to go even lower than they are now
Awesome good to know. Yeah my first pair I copped for retail off the DSM E-Shop on RD, so i'm already winning on one pair. I love em.

Back
Top Bottom