Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

If I'm not mistaken, the FF1's are nearly the same, if not exactly the same, as the DSM's. If you have the FF1's you could use those in case you don't feel like using the DSM's to avoid losing the tips. You might have to remove the "POPS" from the lace ends[emoji]128077[/emoji]
If anyone is worried about wearing these and losing your lace tips, grab some low strength loctite (thread lock), I think the low strength is a purple bottle. A VERY small dab and you should be good.

Yea I'm surprised price even got this low. Dover probably got more pairs then they led ppl to believe

I've got $420, $450 and $460 lined up lol I'm being a cheap *** just waiting for a pair at 4 even. I might jump on the $420 pair In a couple days tho like I was saying.

I told y'all they would drop... It doesnt matter if the shoe is limited, it wont hold its value if it doesnt look good. 

Now im not saying DSMs are ugly but they arent frags level which if i remember correctly some of you said these will reach.
roll.gif

Best example would be black HTM mercurials vs volt HTM mercurials.

Last edited:
Frags were harder to get and had much more hype. I was able to get two pairs of these and probably could have got more if i kept trying on release day. Compared to 0 of the frags because of bots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom