Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

E mailed them about one of my pears missing a lace tip last Friday and got 8 within a week. Between the packaging and customer service I'm thoroughly impressed with DSM.http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1525001/wi
dth/200/height/400

Could anyone hook me up with 1 lace tip? Missing just one. Located in NJ please.

EDIT: Nvmd. Just got an email back saying they will send me new set of tips.

Last edited:
was gonna double up today, but i missed out on them. had to take my son to urgent care and the pair i was watching ended at $450 shipped.

Prices keep dipping on these, wouldn't be surprised if you buy another at $450, your son is definitely more important

Anyone know where to get replacement laces? Obviously I'm talking about a pair that has the screw tip on the end.
If I'm not mistaken, the FF1's are nearly the same, if not exactly the same, as the DSM's. If you have the FF1's you could use those in case you don't feel like using the DSM's to avoid losing the tips. You might have to remove the "POPS" from the lace ends[emoji]128077[/emoji]
2ufc0ec.jpg

Last edited:
just saw a cheap size 14 on flight club for any big footers out there. Still looking to double up on my size 10s....These are amazing on feet. 

just saw a cheap size 14 on flight club for any big footers out there. Still looking to double up on my size 10s....These are amazing on feet. 
475 ain't bad I think their shipping is 14-16 so like 490$ not bad anything 450-500 is a good price if I see under 450 I'll be upset I pulled trigger at 485$.

Another dude offered me 450 shipped so looking like 4-500 depending on size and how bad a seller wants to move

I kept believing these would spike back up, but now Im not so sure. Id keep mine before I sold sub 400, but I guess people need the money to be on to the next possible money maker.

Eventually they should but you really can't predict this sneaker market nowadays, every release is different

Yea these are comfortable on feet. I'm surprised they didn't crease on you. They crease when you look at them too long :lol:

Back
Top Bottom