Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Found someone with a 9 locally, but he doesn't want to size swap. I hate that, you're selling anyway, why not just swap? Especially if they're not your size!
why would he go out of his way to do you that favor?

if u got Chicagos and missed out on DSMs 
nerd.gif
 v

He says their not his size. And it wouldn't be going out of his way either, I'd meet him wherever he chose, just like I met you to swap out the Lance Mountains.
i feel you but not everyone is trying to swap sizes like that.

Just go to him and throw him 20 for the size swap. That way if he's selling he can sell for a bit lower. And then there will be incentive for him to help you

i feel you but not everyone is trying to swap sizes like that.

Yea, I definitely know that. Just had to try though.

Just go to him and throw him 20 for the size swap. That way if he's selling he can sell for a bit lower. And then there will be incentive for him to help you

Offered him $ after he told me no initially. Got absolutely no response after that.

Well then yeah he's just stupid. I'd size swap all day long if people are coming to me and throwing me bread

Fit compared to Bred 1s (2013 if that matters)?

I ended up having to sell my 1s because they were too narrow in the forefoot. Wanted to know if DSMs were any more forgiving in that area

I ended up having to sell my 1s because they were too narrow in the forefoot. Wanted to know if DSMs were any more forgiving in that area

I'd say yes they're a tad roomier in the toebox. I have sz9.5 dsm 1s and sz10 bred 1s from 2013. Both fit similar imo.

I'd say yes they're a tad roomier in the toebox. I have sz9.5 dsm 1s and sz10 bred 1s from 2013. Both fit similar imo.
Appreciate that - been sitting on my pair and was wondering if I needed to sell them like I did my Bred 1s. Maybe I'll keep them after all!

Just a heads up, I have the same problem with 1's being a little narrow in the forefoot, and I think they fixed that problem with the Chicagos. Those are the most comfortable pair of 1's I own (aside from frags being the same)

Just a heads up, I have the same problem with 1's being a little narrow in the forefoot, and I think they fixed that problem with the Chicagos. Those are the most comfortable pair of 1's I own (aside from frags being the same)
Sigh - that's unfortunate since I passed on those. I ended up getting a pair of SL/10Hs to replace my Breds (fyi - those alleviated my width problem in the same size).

you get the DSM box if you picked them up in store?
nah i mean the box they shipped them in. it was perfect for shipping, plain white box with the flaps that folded into the box when closing it. as someone who used to always have to scramble to find a box after i sold kicks, i def appreciate having that kind of box laying around. 

nah i mean the box they shipped them in. it was perfect for shipping, plain white box with the flaps that folded into the box when closing it. as someone who used to always have to scramble to find a box after i sold kicks, i def appreciate having that kind of box laying around. 
But that's my point tho, can't really be a red flag/stupid if they picked them up in shop

so if you purchased online, they come in the new 30th anniv. box and if you purchased in store they come in a diff. box?

they all come in the 30th box...its the shipping packaging thats being discussed...which is a white double box from dsm

^^okay, I see. Thx for clearing that up. Man no one wants to budge on these on the eBay. Smh

Last edited:
Not a fair argument. What if the seller already used the box to ship another item or just trashed it? Also, a flat rate box would be beneficial for long distance shipping. Can't determine authenticity by a shipping box... come on now.

Not a fair argument. What if the seller already used the box to ship another item or just trashed it? Also, a flat rate box would be beneficial for long distance shipping. Can't determine authenticity by a shipping box... come on now.
I def. agree on this. It's like the argument of having a receipt vs not having one

Back
Top Bottom