Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

No financial need right now. Pretty frugal as far as sneakers go so I'm solid on that front. I've never really tracked the cycle of a limited pair of Js like this. I just realize after like a year or two that some pairs that were "trash" are now "grails" (exaggerating but you know what I mean). When do you think they'll pick back up?
Originally I thought like maybe 7-8 months, but now i'm guessing a year an a half probably. Just hang on to them if you're not hurting for cash and you will most likely get more than you paid down the line. Obviously we don't have a crystal ball or anything but I have a feeling with time people will start seeing these on feet etc and will start to appreciate them more. I think they're fire, but you never know. Worst case scenario you have an amazing AJ 1 collab.

Damn that's not a bad price ($80 over box after shipping on DMS) I might double up :pimp:

I've been wanting a pair for the longest time so I pulled the trigger. Just find it odd that they restocked out of nowhere. Hopefully, I'm not getting some UAs. This is my first time ordering from kicks-crew.

Kicks crew is legit as far as I kno. I never ordered from them but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these

I ordered gym red 1s from them (which they also had a lot of pairs of) and some Broken Bats. They are legit

Last edited:
I have never ordered from Kicks Crew so no idea if their shoes are authentic or not but heard ppl say its real.  Anyone know for sure?

Think kicks crew selling fakes. Restock on these and hares
So you "think" kicks crew sells fakes?

Do some research before making a false statement like that 
eyes.gif

No one doesn't think having a restock of a limited shoe and a FSR of Hares that came out April isn't suspicious?
Really? 

First, these were not limited.

Second, hares? You mean the hares that were MASS PRODUCED?

If that's your reasoning for making a BS accusation then I'm wasting my time even responding to you.

Yea they also have GMP restock, 2012 chi restock, and pairs of green glows. Sounds fishy lol sounds like mental kicks

Go do some research Mr. fishy, you have no idea what you're talking about. Just running your mouth with 0 evidence to back up anything you're saying.

Why don't you go check the official legit sites thread

http://niketalk.com/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites

Go educate yourself

lol why u mad? U got a few pairs from them in your closet.

Wouldn't be surprised if they mix authentic pairs with UAs. A restock of kicks that came out 3 years ago? Naw that's a huge red flag.

These Dsm 1s didn't release on NDC. THEY MADE more Sbb and Chi than these and some say those 1s were limited. So yea I wouldn't feel comfortable copping these 1s from there.

lol why u mad? U got a few pairs from them in your closet.

Wouldn't be surprised if they mix authentic pairs with UAs. A restock of kicks that came out 3 years ago? Naw that's a huge red flag.

These Dsm 1s didn't release on NDC. THEY MADE more Sbb and Chi than these and some say those 1s were limited. So yea I wouldn't feel comfortable copping these 1s from there.
This is a very valid and good point.  Never released on NDC at all.  These are def more limited from a quantity perspective vs Chi and SBB 1s by far.  

Back
Top Bottom