Drake - 5am In Toronto

grin.gif
This. Never been into Drake, but I seen all this hype for this track so i gave it a play. Meh. Someone want to key me in here? I don't get it.
You would have to understand the subliminal disses to appreciate

i try so hard to buy into the hype n like drake but I jus can't do it. Maybe a feature here in there but jus not my type of music but I appreciatr the grind

Drake is a good rapper. But he's too fake. I can't take him serious at all. Half the things he says in this song... ya right dude... you aren't hard.. stop trying to be hard 25% of the time, it just sounds corny when he tries to be.

Drake is a good rapper. But he's too fake. I can't take him serious at all. Half the things he says in this song... ya right dude... you aren't hard.. stop trying to be hard 25% of the time, it just sounds corny when he tries to be.
But when he's singing tunes for the other sex, everyone kills him for being too soft and want the Comeback Season version of him back.

He can't win with some of y'all.

sounds like a shot at j cole(cole got the fro)

him winning that grammy was like lebron getting that ring......son is on another level. i have very high expectations for this upcoming album
dude gets better with time. 

No, by giving them "The Look" he means looking out for them ala posting joints on his blog, tweeting about them, bigging them up, etc. not actually "The Look" :lol:

I cannot cosign him taking shots at The Weeknd though. Funny cuz the OVOXO track on soundclick is nothing but him gurgling Abel's sack hard.
I want to know what happen between those two. Did The Weeknd smang is main bish or something?

I cannot cosign him taking shots at The Weeknd though. Funny cuz the OVOXO track on soundclick is nothing but him gurgling Abel's sack hard.
I want to know what happen between those two. Did The Weeknd smang is main bish or something?

Id love to know the real story. But Drake for some reason thinks he is responsible for the Weeknd's entire career. So because drake "put him on" the weeknd should have signed over his entire career to the OVO camp. Sorry bruh just because you helped a little doesn't mean you deserve royalties for the rest of dudes career. He gave you the best song on your album (The Ride) and threw you crew love.....there you go...price paid back....

If drake and weeknd ever did a collab album though....good lord would it be glorious...guess thats out the window now.

This is a good rap record from Drake but well below 9am in Dallas

I don't even have the urge to listen to it again to be honest. The talk that he dissed all these damn ppl y'all listing is comedy too... Sounds like a whole bunch of reaching. But even if it ain't we seen this story before... The alleged beef won't even be entertaining.

But who acts hard 24/7 dude just be rapping about himself.... Just living life and he gets all this hate. People act like drake can't get upset. Dude is only human

I love how when I get tired of Drake's sing songy *** tracks he comes out with some **** where he's SPITTIN. Occasionally he gotta go back to that Comeback Season flow to let Ns know, and I appreciate it :pimp:

NT has been drake fans since so far gone as I remember..we just clown him for his soft tendencies and song...and this is coming from a once drake hater

"Cause i show love never get the same out of N____s
Guess its funny how money can make change out of N____s
Fo rea, Some nobodies started feelin' themselves
A couple somebodies started killin' themselves
A couple albums dropped , those are still on the shelf
I bet them ****s wouldve popped if i was willing to help"

View media item 302851
>D

song is good though :lol:

That's certified in Canada, though. Different threshold for sales there.

"Just remember where I live at 50,000's going gold."
-Drake, "Man Of The Year".

Song is fire. I like the beat, too. *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom