Drake - H E A D L I N E S

....waits for sean to take a stab @ drizzy on a new joint.....

drake still showing growth tho 
pimp.gif

Very Bland/Lukewarm, but, I guess it does the job and further ignites our anticipation for Take Care.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

it's had to objectively critique music these days without being called a hater, but i'm sorry i'll be the first one to say it.

this @%%@ is extra regular.

even dreams money can buy is better than this.

"i'm extra feeling this"... really?? why?

Nothing "objective" about it. You either like it or you don't - you're not "wrong" if you like it or don't like it.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

lyrically it's on point, but i feel like the beat is missing something a lot

Fixed.
Am I listening to the same song as most of you? I loved 'Dreams Money Can Buy' and Marvins room, but you guys really mess with this simple ##$ beat?

It literally has damn near nothing but the same drum patterns for all 4+ minutes... im not hatin, im a drake fan...but this beat? soulja boy could of made it when he was 14... 
ohwell.gif
Yup, this has to be an early leaked demo or something?!?
I'm all about appreciating minimalism and simplicity but it's just so under produced. It sounds like 1da made a beat in FL in 15 minutes and went straight back to smokin' weed, even 40's filters at the end sound like he just said @#$% it and rna it through a preset.

Wasn't really feeling this joint too crazy on first listen. Maybe it will grow on me.

I'm still waiting for the beat to drop. After hearing Dreams Money Can Buy, I expected more from the album. This is kinda bland

record is cool...it will be everywhere even tho sum will say its missing sumtin

i thought the hook could have been a lil more memorable, being a Drake record...but i still see it getting the job done

I wanna hate this dude so much, but I just can't.

He comes off as extremely corny, but he makes great music.

CONFLICTED!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom