Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I just picked up the denim jacket from Gap for $40 (50% of $80). I've been looking for one for a while and like the fit of this much better than the levis slim trucker and other brands I've tried on. The 50% sealed the deal for me. The Gap I went to had a ton left so it might be worth checking out if anyone is looking for one, quality seems great to me for the price.

Is that this jacket?

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48872&vid=1&pid=350488002

Super tempted to wear the waistcoat today. Weather was fitting as well :/

OH! And I found this :D :D :D

And after some much needed cleaning/conditioning

Two awesome bags in one week :pimp:
#bejelly

Coach :smokin. What allot of peps dont know is that they initially started as a mens brand. They started womens and took off.

Super tempted to wear the waistcoat today. Weather was fitting as well :/

OH! And I found this :D :D :D

And after some much needed cleaning/conditioning

Two awesome bags in one week :pimp:
#bejelly

Coach :smokin. What allot of peps dont know is that they initially started as a mens brand. They started womens and took off.

It's funny because I've seen people on NT knock Coach repeatedly, especially when it's a "What kind of wallet do you have?" type post, I guess because it doesn't have enough of a status symbol aspect where they can show it off...but yeah, they make quality leather goods. I remember growing up, family members who had a lot of money showing up with a new Coach edition big body Lexus. I was impressed.

Last edited:
It's funny because I've seen people on NT knock Coach repeatedly, especially when it's a "What kind of wallet do you have?" type post, I guess because it doesn't have enough of a status symbol aspect where they can show it off...but yeah, they make quality leather goods. I remember growing up, family members who had a lot of money showing up with a new Coach edition big body Lexus. I was impressed.
It's those stupid monogram "C" pattern in weird colors that did it IMO.

Rappers don't talk about Coach in a high manner so NTers no likey.

Today:

They are extremely underestimated especially in regards to their men's bags. I've had their traveler messenger bag for about 4 years now, use it everyday for work and it's holding up extremely well. Plus their customer service is really great on top of it.

It's those stupid monogram "C" pattern in weird colors that did it IMO.

Rappers don't talk about Coach in a high manner so NTers no likey.

Today:

It's funny you said that about the "C" pattern. Coach didnt take off until they started that with their purses. Americans are brand ****** and the ladies ate it up.

Trying to step out of comfort zone and looking at buying a pair of burgundy chinos
Wondering if anybody has a good idea of a color combination besides a black,white or grey top.

Trying to step out of comfort zone and looking at buying a pair of burgundy chinos
Wondering if anybody has a good idea of a color combination besides a black,white or grey top.
Pattern shirts, ie gingham, stripes, floral, etc.

IMHO, a chambray or light blue top could work. Also, I know this will probably be frowned upon but I've also done purple with burgundy.

Speaking of burgundy chinos. These have faded quite a bit since I had them but they're still my favorite chinos

Do APCs ever go on sale? Seems really rare. Need a pair of straight fit raws, narrowed it down to APCs or Uniqlo. Need to see how the quality of Uniqlos are.
The washes do. The indigo blue raw rarely, if ever.

If anything APCs go up in prices every year, about $10-15.

Last edited:
Gonna have to scoop some trees with the homie Serg today.. :smokin

..shoe trees that is :lol:

Last edited:
So no more denim suggestions, :frown:. Would really like to avoid the denim thread, :lol:

Say I go the APC route, what silhouette would be comparable to 521/508's?

New Standard. Try not to pay retail though.

Do APCs ever go on sale? Seems really rare. Need a pair of straight fit raws, narrowed it down to APCs or Uniqlo. Need to see how the quality of Uniqlos are.

Yeah they go on sale. I am kicking my self in the butt. I bought a pair full retail frim APC in NYC just to get home and find them $100 cheaper. Barney's had them for $89 a couple weeks ago. Uniqlo's are nice. I have two white skinny tapered. I love em.

Last edited:
^
Thanks for the info, I'll keep checking Barney's. Love buying stuff for the fall. Need new denim and boots that I will wear the hell out of when I go out drinking.

Back
Top Bottom