Dressing Better Vol 2.0

DB bruhs is there any good des out there on just a regular pair of blank ray ban wayfarers one of my students stole my last pair and I wanna replace them. I'm trying to spend something around 75-80 amazon wants 96.00 is that the best deal out?
Time to hit those kids with mad homework, man.

my Dressing better fam whats goin on? lovin the new stuff and ill defiantely be checking in here now that the weather is getting a little bricker

anyways, i want to ask anyone if they knew a spot where i could cop a short sleeve hoodie at.

im looking for a black one , zippered.

im thinking about just buying a regular zip thru hoodie and bringing to a tailor, but id like to just purchase one if I could

thanks yall

The crappy part is I'm a counselor man I can't even do it. I just had to write him up and take it as a loss.

The crappy part is I'm a counselor man I can't even do it. I just had to write him up and take it as a loss.

So he stole something from you and you can't even get him suspended or at least make him return it / pay for it? I went to a catholic grade school and they would hit you with a ruler if they didn't like your attitude.

I do counseling for a residential treatment facility as a part time job bruh, there is no suspension alot of my kids have already been taken out of their homes/ communities to get treatment its pretty much a wrap for real punishments.

I called the kids mom and let the kid know he'd never get one off on me again, but at the end of the day its just 100.00 piece of plastic I aint tripping. The only bad part is that he stole them right at the beginning of summer and I literally just got those glasses as a gift from my ex. I finally decided to replace them since I'm going to Africa in January and will probably want a nice pair of shades while I'm there.

I do counseling for a residential treatment facility as a part time job bruh, there is no suspension alot of my kids have already been taken out of their homes/ communities to get treatment its pretty much a wrap for real punishments.

I called the kids mom and let the kid know he'd never get one off on me again, but at the end of the day its just 100.00 piece of plastic I aint tripping. The only bad part is that he stole them right at the beginning of summer and I literally just got those glasses as a gift from my ex. I finally decided to replace them since I'm going to Africa in January and will probably want a nice pair of shades while I'm there.

Bruh if you let a student in America get you for your shades how do you think you're going to hold onto them with African stickup boys?

So my interview with the audit department in Nashville went really well. She said she's going to call me for a second interview in Nashville soon. Job sounds cool but only thing is I know I can make more money working for one of these defense contractors around town. I didn't ask but she told me the starting salary is 40k, that's not that much more than I make now at my internship

How old are you? If you're in your early 20's, go for the job that will net you the most experience and usable skills. Don't be shortsighted and take a job that pays more if it's not going to get you to where you eventually want to be.

Just got off the phone with my mom and she said the exact same thing. She said she was offered way more out of college to work for IBM but took a NASA position instead because it's something she's passionate about. I'll just wait and see what other opportunities are out there for me. DC is still my main goal, so hoping someone I've met from there calls

How old are you? If you're in your early 20's, go for the job that will net you the most experience and usable skills. Don't be shortsighted and take a job that pays more if it's not going to get you to where you eventually want to be.
this and 40k in a place like Nashville could possibly go a decent ways compared to the NE/Mid-Atlantic markets depending on your other expenses....

Last edited:
So my interview with the audit department in Nashville went really well. She said she's going to call me for a second interview in Nashville soon. Job sounds cool but only thing is I know I can make more money working for one of these defense contractors around town. I didn't ask but she told me the starting salary is 40k, that's not that much more than I make now at my internship

$40k fresh out of undergrad isn't that bad, Wes. You're not going to be there forever too. Stick around for a year or two and continue looking.

True, and she told me if I stay for a year and a half I get free tuition to any public university in the state so I can get my MBA.

True, and she told me if I stay for a year and a half I get free tuition to any public university in the state so I can get my MBA.

That's money bruh.
Exactly! MBA programs are pretty expensive. Mine was a lot more than my MS program.

I knew folks who stated at lower paying places for this exact reason.

When you guys become filthy rich, don't forget about me please :smile:

Great deal but honestly, there's only 2 reasons to get an MBA - 1) your employer requires it for a certain position, and 2) networking. And if you're going for reason 2, it better be at a top-rated school.

MBA's today are like bachelors in the 80's/90's.. everyone has one and they're effectively meaningless. I recently put up a job posting for a fairly junior position and half the candidates had MBA's (one of them being from the University of Phoenix lol)

But again, it all depends on your career goals and aspirations. Personally, I'm very cynical towards higher education without a purpose.

Back
Top Bottom