Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So he stole something from you and you can't even get him suspended or at least make him return it / pay for it? I went to a catholic grade school and they would hit you with a ruler if they didn't like your attitude.

This isn't surprising, I teach at a public charter school here in the City and what you can do is so limited it's ridiculous. Unless you have visual evidence it's really he said, she said, and the school won't go further than just making a note of it in order to avoid possible legal action. It's ridiculous really.

Bruh if you let a student in America get you for your shades how do you think you're going to hold onto them with African stickup boys?

:rofl:

$40k fresh out of undergrad isn't that bad, Wes. You're not going to be there forever too. Stick around for a year or two and continue looking.

Completely agree! I was making about $24-26K straight out of my first year of college. Considering I was doing my Masters and student teaching it was decent. $40k is good right out.

Great deal but honestly, there's only 2 reasons to get an MBA - 1) your employer requires it for a certain position, and 2) networking. And if you're going for reason 2, it better be at a top-rated school.

MBA's today are like bachelors in the 80's/90's.. everyone has one and they're effectively meaningless. I recently put up a job posting for a fairly junior position and half the candidates had MBA's (one of them being from the University of Phoenix lol)

But again, it all depends on your career goals and aspirations. Personally, I'm very cynical towards higher education without a purpose.

Completely agree with the reasons you gave and I think this can also apply to education. In NYC you are pretty much required to have a Masters to teach. The only reason to go even higher than that; as I did, is for a salary increase.

Anyone know where I can find this besides Ebay? Was from J crew a few seasons ago

Wallace-Barnes-heavyweight-flannel-.jpg

pretty sure that's going to be your best bet.

Did someone ever make a group FB page? If not I will do it tonight. I don't use it much anymore but a good way to stay in touch throughout the years.

I was thinking it looked similar, but the texture of the leather looks different than what they usually do.

For the record, I don't want to spend over a G if I can help it, so if anyone knows of any similar styles for around that, I'd appreciate it very much.

Last edited:
Lmao at African stick up boys. Lets just say different country different ways to handle those things.

Thank you for your help anyways tho bruhs... I need a Ross in my area bad man

Man, I remember I used to get hit by the teachers back as a kid in the homeland for not doing well in school. Had me running home to do homework. Getting hit on the palm with iron ruler is no fun.

Now we talking about time out? Time out? Iverson wouldn't approve.

Man, I remember I used to get hit by the teachers back as a kid in the homeland for not doing well in school. Had me running home to do homework. Getting hit on the palm with iron ruler is no fun.

We use to get paddled. Big *** paddle with duct tape wrapped around it :x

My cousins were flogged and often had to do frog jumps throughout high school, the crazy thing is it was the other students to administer punishments.

Medium grey suit, white shirt.

Which combination do you guys think will be best for a wedding at night? I can't make my mind up about the shoes and ties

either black or dark brown, or even dark brown suede shoes
and
black, navy, or dark red tie

Last edited:

I was just in there today all the JCP stuff is gone or on the super clearance rack for like 5-20 bucks. And St Johns Bay has a new section with trendier looking stuff, even say some straight fit cargos while most of there stuff is usually dad gear.

Have any cap toes in Walnut?

Walnut shoes, navy tie, medium grey suit, white shirt. It will pop.

Want a more muted look go with black or dark brown, stick with the navy tie.

Have any cap toes in Walnut?

Walnut shoes, navy tie, medium grey suit, white shirt. It will pop.

Want a more muted look go with black or dark brown, stick with the navy tie.

Really wish I did then the decision would be easier, I need to get some walnut shoes ASAP though.

I was leaning towards the navy tie too, probably that with dark brown shoes. Wish I had a grenadine tie as well

Back
Top Bottom