Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I agree with the MBA thing. I refuse to get mine. Its not needed these days. When schools like The University of Phoenix are offering them...No offense to them...But they get you laughed at.

Wes,

Money is always great but experience, networking, and opportunity will trump it every time in your 20's. Around 28 is when I started looking for the cash.

Since we're putting in orders for whips with Adrian ill take the 2015 nsx. Give you a couple years to recover after copping 2 Porsches and a boat

My 2 cents:

An MBA is as close to a silver bullet as you can get in term of versatility. Agreed that its not as rare as it was decades ago. In some places, like my current employer, for example...a master's is still needed to obtain a director ranking.

Also agree that networking is key and that's how a lot of good jobs are gotten.

I have no regrets getting mine though. I thoroughly enjoyed the program, more so than the other program. If you ask me to draw a molecular structure of Toluene, I'd probably get some of the bonds wrong.

We gotta keep in touch, man. I'm really curious to see where some of you youngins will be in 10 years.

Last edited:
Quit playing Doc. You know damn well you are stomping my entry level *** out..

I'm humble though, so just gimme an S4 and we're money.
:pimp:

i'll ask for somthing lite

lambo veneno
We're sending you to University of Phoenix so you can learn the proper usage of the English language.
speak dat guapanese doe..

money talks.

If an MBA is like a Bachelor's in the 80/90's (Don't agree with the logic, btw), isn't it more reason to go out and get one of you are capable and have the resources?

Networking is key and you can do that in a top notch MBA program. If an employer is paying full or partial tuition, why not take advantage of it and make yourself more valuable.

speak dat guapanese doe..

money talks.
 Hahahaha. I'm dying here in line at Target, bros.

I can totally see Jon being professional while he's working and the second he's on break, dude is on the phone with his friend talking about "yeah I got the Red Octobers, G. You know I stay guinning (guap and win apparently)".
thats exactly how i am. i maintain my professionalism in the office.  it's kind of hard to humble brag about being a therapist, but i've provided help for adolescents and their families, couples work, groups, etc. for over  years now.  im quiet about it but i am very proud of my work.

however, i constantly have to debrief myself all the time. i guess that's why im a clown on here.

i barely talk about my work outside the office. but rape, suicide, violence, abuse, etc. 

i don't know how i take it all in at times but i do.

/serioussideofjohnpaul

If an MBA is like a Bachelor's in the 80/90's (Don't agree with the logic, btw), isn't it more reason to go out and get one of you are capable and have the resources?

Networking is key and you can do that in a top notch MBA program. If an employer is paying full or partial tuition, why not take advantage of it and make yourself more valuable.
Also, some folks just like to learn. My step dad is doing a DBA due to boredom. He's been very successful and earned an MBA and JD decades ago.

thats exactly how i am. i maintain my professionalism in the office.  it's kind of hard to humble brag about being a therapist, but i've provided help for adolescents and their families, couples work, groups, etc. for over  years now.  im quiet about it but i am very proud of my work.

however, i constantly have to debrief myself all the time. i guess that's why im a clown on here.

i barely talk about my work outside the office. but rape, suicide, violence, abuse, etc. 

i don't know how i take it all in at times but i do.

/serioussideofjohnpaul
Someone insert a gif here pls.

In search of the Nas Polo I came across the Real DB spot StyleForum and hopefully they will find info on the polo.

Last edited:
At least you're persistent. The responses in the thread you made weren't much help. Someone's comment about sniffing the white girl's queefs derailed that thread quick.

I'm in an MBA program now at a local private school. Graduating in December of '14, then the plan is to either study for the CFA, CMA or CPA. I'm still undecided, but I'm lucky to be in the position I'm in at my current place of work. I literally get to learn from the president and EVP's at a successful small business bank, get paid a nice chunk of change, meet a lot of small business owners and work with senior lenders analyzing credits in their portfolios.

The MBA is not what it use to be, but I think its still one of the things you need if your plan is to be one of the high earners in a company. Being where I'm currently at, 5-7 years of experience, MBA and either CPA/CMA/CFA should put me in a really nice spot before 30. At least that's what I pray for :lol:

wj4, what city do you live in again?

Last edited:
At least you're persistent. The responses in the thread you made weren't much help. Someone's comment about sniffing the white girl's queefs derailed that thread quick.
Thanks. Maybe somebody will have some info. If I posted a Ye polo, they'd know asap

I'm in an MBA program now at a local private school. Graduating in December of '14, then the plan is to either study for the CFA, CMA or CPA. I'm still undecided, but I'm lucky to be in the position I'm in at my current place of work. I literally get to learn from the president and EVP's at a successful small business bank, get paid a nice chunk of change, meet a lot of small business owners and work with senior lenders.

The MBA is not what it use to be, but I think its still one of the things you need if your plan is to be one of the high earnings in a company. Being where I'm currently at, 5-7 years of experience, MBA and either CPA/CMA/CFA should put me in a really nice spot before 30.

wj4, what city do you live in again?
Currently in L.A.

Yeah a lot of higher positions I've seen require a master's degree of some sort. So that's the main reason why I plan on getting one.

Back
Top Bottom