Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Can someone please recommend me a nice looking passport holder? I'm going to be traveling soon and I figured I could use a nice looking passport holder. I looked at , Polo Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers, J. Crew and Paul Stuart but couldn't find anything I liked. I'm considering looking into the leather goods brands i.e. Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach etc etc but that just seems way too tacky :kik

Grab a Hermes one

Fella I agree blog is very basic, and Wis that's actually te audience I wanna attract, the transitioning sneakerhead...not trying to interact with the pretentious high fashion folks at all a'la SF crowd....I don't dress up alot so I can relate more to the casual man.

As for the passport holder I copped a jcrew factory one a couple weeks ago when they were like 50% off.

I saw a nice one at fossil the other day too

Fella I agree blog is very basic, and Wis that's actually te audience I wanna attract, the transitioning sneakerhead...not trying to interact with the pretentious high fashion folks at all a'la SF crowd....I don't dress up alot so I can relate more to the casual man.
A lot of the members on SF are quite excellent gents. In my time on that site, I've talked to and met a few. Just saying so this doesn't deter anyone from browsing SF. I've learned a lot from that site, going beyond clothing and just networking about careers and things of that nature.

Another crucial point is grammar usage. You don't need to write like you've mastered the English language, but use proper punctuation and sentence structure...basically make it look like you put an effort in it.

Theme it that way. The market is SO open right now because with all these new trends for sneakers, its pushing the older collectors out and they turn to mens wear. I think you've transitioned pretty well for the most part fella so if themed properly, your audience will grow. I mean your already known on NT lol

Updated my blog last night...my struggle style blog that is...how does one build an audience!?

Fix your laces. :D

Since we all love/loved sneakers at one point, do you guys think the Jordan sneakers would've been popular as they are now if Mike was playing with the Knicks, Lakers or another team with more outlandish colors? I feel that because he played for the Bulls, the black/white/red colors were utilized extremely well and those colors are pretty easy to wear which made them popular. I'm not sure how many different colorways they can tweak out of the gold and purple and still sell. Random question while awaiting at the dealership I guess :lol:

I think so, back then there really weren't many outlandish colorways in the NBA anyways, when they used a red on the I's it got banned. I am sure if they used blue like in royal I's and it would have gotten banned too and the shoes still exposure. Not to mention a bigger market like NY or LA would just give him a bigger spotlight and a much bigger fan base from the start.

Would he have been as big or as good if he was with the Lakers with Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Cooper, etc... that can be argued and a different story since the Showtime Lakers was a solid and one of the greatest team and I am not 100% sure he'd make the team better or MJ would get held back or something. Just one of those what if questions.

What you doing in the dealership, finally copping that Turbo S 911?

Last edited:
Updated my blog last night...my struggle style blog that is...how does one build an audience!?

Since we all love/loved sneakers at one point, do you guys think the Jordan sneakers would've been popular as they are now if Mike was playing with the Knicks, Lakers or another team with more outlandish colors? I feel that because he played for the Bulls, the black/white/red colors were utilized extremely well and those colors are pretty easy to wear which made them popular. I'm not sure how many different colorways they can tweak out of the gold and purple and still sell. Random question while awaiting at the dealership I guess :lol:

I think so, back then there really weren't many outlandish colorways in the NBA anyways, when they used a red on the I's it got banned. I am sure if they used blue like in royal I's and it would have gotten banned too and the shoes still exposure. Not to mention a bigger market like NY or LA would just give him a bigger spotlight and a much bigger fan base from the start.

Would he have been as big or as good if he was with the Lakers with Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Cooper, etc... that can be argued and a different story since the Showtime Lakers was a solid and one of the greatest team and I am not 100% sure he'd make the team better or MJ would get held back or something. Just one of those what if questions.

I'm an avid reader and I'd reblog if I could cut out the pictures that show his shoes laced like that.

couldn't check the time before i left because it made that one dude so mad lol

Last edited:

Yeah Wis, what are you copping at the dealership?

This may seem like a stupid question but,what goes best with a cardigan? Most people I see wear a solid color t-shirt underneath but I'm not really a t-shirt person...Other options?

This may seem like a stupid question but,what goes best with a cardigan? Most people I see wear a solid color t-shirt underneath but I'm not really a t-shirt person...Other options?

Anything really. An ocbd would look the best imo

Back
Top Bottom