Dressing Better Vol 2.0

For something like a peacoat, you may as well stretch that budget out a bit more and find something that is going to last you for a long time. My Fidelity which cost me under $200 after tailoring and everything is still going strong after 3 years. Outerwear isn't something to cheap out on.

You said you found one under $200. That's what my budget is. I only said around $150 because I know how you guys are with going over the price limits :lol:

You're not going to find anything good for that budget right now. Your best bet is to buy at the end of the season.

Thanks! Now my only problem is I need a coat for this winter. Hahaha

Flyknit,

Can you post pics of your trenchcoat on? Or at least, how does it run size wise?

I'm 5'7 150....pretty sure I was gonna go with a Small

I don't have any pics but I went with a Small and I'm 5'10 170ish. It's not a slim fit (which is what I wanted, hence why I sized down to a Small. By contast, I was swimming in the Medium.

edit: that's for the cotton ones. The wool trench fits much better and I went with a Medium.

Last edited:
Hope you can stomach the 20+ week wait. I'm on week 16 or 17 with my order I think...
It's getting asinine now. I got my first jacket in 3 weeks flat in 2010. The longest wait for me was 12 weeks or so and that was brutal.

S2A quality is simply terrible, the worst leather jacket I've held/owned for a very brief period of time. Their jackets looks great and fit is just about spot-on for me but construction and quality just wasn't there for the price, would never buy a leather from them again. Sucks because I've always loved the Gaspard ever since it came out years ago and was just very disappointed when I got it.
2u75e3a.jpg

That's unfortunate to hear. Just from looking at their website a lot of their designs do look great. I'll be sure to avoid them when the time comes to buy a leather jacket.

Can the red wing moc boots be had for 150 later on in the year?

I want them, but just not now.

They have been on sale at nordstrom for a while now http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3560910

Not sure how long you wanna wait to buy but I'm pretty sure these have been sitting online for $150 since the summertime.

Use your credit card :evil:
Us filipino's man...we keep making these fellas spend their cash.

Oh well :evil:

They have been on sale at nordstrom for a while now http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3560910

Not sure how long you wanna wait to buy but I'm pretty sure these have been sitting online for $150 since the summertime.

I gotta stay outta this thread.

Ya'll goign get me in mad debt :rofl:

Bruh, Adrian has been texting me deals since wednesday. Non-stop. About to pull the trigger on like 2 paychecks worth of stuff and sell lots of shoes :smh: :rolleyes

This is why I put Adrian on block for texting :pimp:

Yeah S2A's quality isn't all that great. Had a cardigan from them that didn't last too long.

I gotta stay outta this thread.

Ya'll goign get me in mad debt :rofl:

Bruh, Adrian has been texting me deals since wednesday. Non-stop. About to pull the trigger on like 2 paychecks worth of stuff and sell lots of shoes :smh: :rolleyes

BRUH !
You know damb well you started it -___-

Going on a whim, anyone have a JCrew Factory birthday discount that they aren't using right now? About to pull the trigger on my cart.

Going on a whim, anyone have a JCrew Factory birthday discount that they aren't using right now? About to pull the trigger on my cart.
Do these exist? I'm a card holder and I get 2 giftcards per year depending on how much I spend.

Goddamnit, I just  paid for a crappy lunch at cpk, when I could have easily used that money towards those boots I wanted.

If the food was good and service was good I wouldn't complain, but neither were present.

I'm pissed.

and my girl didn't reach for her wallet.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Goddamnit, I just  paid for a crappy lunch at cpk, when I could have easily used that money towards those boots I wanted.

If the food was good and service was good I wouldn't complain, but neither were present.

I'm pissed.

and my girl didn't reach for her wallet.
mad.gif
mad.gif
What did you get?

Just paid off my AMEX, Discover and J.Crew cards...

midas whale buy a few more things :evil:

I really do one 2 pair of flyknits, a few shawl collar cardigans and cardigans. :frown: feels bad bro

Last edited:

What did you get?
some chicken chimichurri crap. cuz it was only like 420 calories. but thing was like 17 bucks
sick.gif

My girl loves that place.

I still got 25 lbs to drop..

already down from 280 to 215, wanna finish strong and she tries to throw me off
mean.gif

i wanted subway, at least I get full from eating there..
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I'm pissed.

and my girl didn't reach for her wallet. >: >:
Went from starving to cop sneakers to starving to cop rugged boots :lol:

Back
Top Bottom