Dressing Better Vol 2.0

some chicken chimichurri crap. cuz it was only like 420 calories.

My girl loves that place.

I still got 25 lbs to drop..

already down from 280 to 215, wanna finish strong and she tries to throw me off
mean.gif

i wanted subway, at least I get full from eating there..
laugh.gif
WOuld have said, the safest choice is the white pizza. But keep at it with that weight loss bro!!!

Goddamnit, I just  paid for a crappy lunch at cpk, when I could have easily used that money towards those boots I wanted.

Hah, just came back for CPK too. Got The Works and service was great, even got a free BDay desert and they didn't even bother checking my id to make sure if it wa true or not, I justs aid it was my BDay month. :lol:

Hah, just came back for CPK too. Got The Works and service was great, even got a free BDay desert and they didn't even bother checking my id to make sure if it wa true or not, I justs aid it was my BDay month.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

More power to you man.

This area is mostly white, and I'm dark skinned, so anytime I go to a restaurant I always get @#@# service, but this time was something else. Ole boy took 15 mins just give me the check, and the cpk only had like 7 people in the whole spot.

man I want those boots :lol:

I'm thinking about getting them too :lol:

If I get those, I'm only buying one pair of fly knits. I'm still trying to get back into the Nike employee store where you can get pretty much everything for 40-50% off. My connect is back in school, so I can only go when he's town on a holiday break. That's the best thing we got going in Memphis :lol:

Can't wait to open this up. Are other liquor stores usually cheaper or more expensive than ABC? This one was $80, guys in SF said it usually costs between 75-90. I know the Commissary on base usually has everything for cheaper, can only go there with my girl or aunt though

Can't wait to open this up. Are other liquor stores usually cheaper or more expensive than ABC? This one was $80, guys in SF said it usually costs between 75-90. I know the Commissary on base usually has everything for cheaper, can only go there with my girl or aunt though

In my experience ABC stores are usually cheaper than liquor stores by a few dollars...

You're not going to find anything good for that budget right now. Your best bet is to buy at the end of the season.
Be on the look out for RL Academy peacoat . It can be had on sale in season for around 200. It was on sale in mid December last year and the year before on the polo website.

what up what up guys, staying strong with my no new cops till november rule. I got a tattoo appointment coming up helping me stay strong lol. 

I've been doing something on my blog recently called swagger jack, highlighting some of the people whose style i like, my newest one is josh hartnett from the movie lucky number slevin 
http://www.techmorobo.com/swagger-jack-slevin-kelevra/

what i wore the other day 
http://www.techmorobo.com/wiwt-10-7-13/
Clean fit, man. I think if you pulled your sweatshirt collar down a bit so that your shirt collar is exposed more it would look better. Or maybe rock a v neck sweater instead.

You should submit it to the ntscollective blog if that is even still a thing anymore
nerd.gif
preciate it man, normally i'm a v neck or cardigan dude, but lately i've been really digging how collars look with a crewneck, kinda subtle like a pocket square for your neck as weird as that sounds lol. 

Last edited:
for the guy who repped yamazaki 18, i had that for the first time several months ago, and i always look for it now. it was very good. i got it up at ippuku in berkeley, which I would also highly recommend for a chill izakaya to eat and hang out at with your crew.

Adrian just finished applying mink oil to my Red Wings. Im in love again. Thanks for the tip. The are beat to @#$% so they look even better.

Yo Adrian, Is it possible to fix shoes that have like a bad polish on em?

Idk how to describe it, but my dad has some cap toes, and he messed em up, my mom tried to use some like 10 year old polish on em, and they didn't polish really.

she also put water protectant oil thing on it and that made the leather feel all wierd.

eDIT:

sort of slippery I guess is the word. and the leather leaves hand markes on it now
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Typerpinoy, do you have a blog of your own? I can't remember. I'm following wis, aceofjays, serg, Wes, true tech, and the one post Adrian put up. Anyone else have blogs?

My MAB suit is ready and went to try it on today. One issue with it, is that it is the wrong fabric.

On the left what I ordered and on the right what I got:

The great thing...it looked great, I need to alter a few things, like the jacket and getting 2 inch cuffs...but I get to keep it, in addition to getting the one I ordered as well.

Back
Top Bottom