Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Haha. Yea they are a bit square. I like em though.
I don't mind the whole square toe thing as much as everyone else.

My brother is wearing some nice square ish toe dress shoes with his suit and I think they look fine. They're aren't completely square but yeah.

Nice pick ups man

Sometimes it's fun to douche it up with tacky designer logos though. I have an LV belt that people get mad at, but girls love it :lol:

Haha. Yea they are a bit square. I like em though.
I don't mind the whole square toe thing as much as everyone else.

My brother is wearing some nice square ish toe dress shoes with his suit and I think they look fine. They're aren't completely square but yeah.

Nice pick ups man

Thanks.

As long as the square toes aren't like this or curl upward like some of them Kenneth Cole's, I think they are ok. I have a friend with square toes like the ones in the picture that wears them whenever we go out somewhere you can't wear sneakers and I cringe when I see them.

Last edited:
I mean if we were talmbout chisel lasts, I'd be right there with you. But those LV's are straight up square :rolleyes

For reference:

Thanks.

As long as the square toes aren't like this or curl upward like some of them Kenneth Cole's, I think they are ok. I have a friend with square toes like the ones in the picture that wears them whenever we go out somewhere you can't wear sneakers and I cringe when I see them.

:x
Spoiler that man

Yeah that'd make me cringe as well :rofl:

I mean if we were talmbout chisel lasts, I'd be right there with you. But those LV's are straight up square :rolleyes

For reference:
Yeah, this is chisel, which is gorgeous.

I liked the whole square look in undergrad too :lol: Had a pair of Kenneth Coles from DSW that I thought was :pimp: :lol:

So above is chisel?
LV= square toe

AE are called what? Pointy toe? :lol: I don't know the terminology Damnit :smh:

So above is chisel?
LV= square toe

Most AE lasts are rounded. Like the 5 last on the strands.
However, the 3 last offered by them is a chisel. Here's some pics for reference:

5:

3:

So above is chisel?
LV= square toe

It's tie to certain aesthetics. AEs are American made so they don't do chisel much.

There are some gorgeous lasts from fine shoemakers based in Italy, England, etc that do the chisel really well.

I don't get this thread sometimes. It goes from eating steaks well done to wearing ascots in the blink of an eye. Are you guys 20 or 60??? lol jk

I don't get this thread sometimes. It goes from eating steaks well done to wearing ascots in the blink of an eye. Are you guys 20 or 60??? lol jk
Neither. I'll be turning 28 next month. I will be eating a steak while wearing an ascot that day :pimp: :lol:

Yesterday was my best haul yet. 9 pairs found. 8 AE's (vibram soled) and 1 pair of Peal & Co Split toes.
Cash only spot, total came out to $80.55 for everything in my cart....had exactly $81 on me
:smokin

3 of these have already claimed by DBNTers btw :lol:

Wow. Less than $10 a shoe. Good man hooking up fellow NTers, exactly what NT used to be about. This picture makes me want anything walnut even more.

Next time I'm in NYC definitely taking you out for a drink, maybe even a steak. Just not Lugars, personally I think they're overrated steak.

Wow. Less than $10 a shoe. Good man hooking up fellow NTers, exactly what NT used to be about. This picture makes me want anything walnut even more.

Next time I'm in NYC definitely taking you out for a drink, maybe even a steak. Just not Lugars, personally I think they're overrated steak.
That's actually a new business model he's working on...flipping $10 shoes into $50 dinner.

Whats up DBNT,
One of my best friends has an interview coming up this week at a venture capital firm that has invested in a lot of clothing companies in the past such as lulu lemon, underarmor, etc. Do you guys have any ideas of up and coming menswear/streetwear brands that he could mention in the interview? I think he is looking for something that is already pretty well established but could be taken to the next level. I threw out the ides of epaulet and gustin but I'm sure you guys have some better ideas. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Yesterday was my best haul yet. 9 pairs found. 8 AE's (vibram soled) and 1 pair of Peal & Co Split toes.
Cash only spot, total came out to $80.55 for everything in my cart....had exactly $81 on me
:smokin

3 of these have already claimed by DBNTers btw :lol:

Damn bruh. You ain't gotta do all that :wow:

That's actually a new business model he's working on...flipping $10 shoes into $50 dinner.
:pimp:

Whats up DBNT,
One of my best friends has an interview coming up this week at a venture capital firm that has invested in a lot of clothing companies in the past such as lulu lemon, underarmor, etc. Do you guys have any ideas of up and coming menswear/streetwear brands that he could mention in the interview? I think he is looking for something that is already pretty well established but could be taken to the next level. I threw out the ides of epaulet and gustin but I'm sure you guys have some better ideas. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Rockdeep Footwear.

not srs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom