Dressing Better Vol 2.0

a pocket square for your neck would be an ascot. im about to start rocking them lol

You late dawg! Freds been rocking it for decades!

not a bad role model. you know he was getting the P from daphne. my man is even rockin monkstraps
And chinos with no break. He was way ahead of the wave.

:rofl: :rofl: But seriously I wanna start rocking ascots. Any recommendations on where to cop?

I'm gonna go get one made and when I pick it up tell them it's the wrong fabric.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

^Sorry, false alarm

set up an order last night, just tried checking out and prices went back to 200/4 deal and charged for tie!

Must've been a really short sale, but I put a call in to CT, customer service is calling me back...

link?

There needs to be a site like slickdeals but strictly for menswear. A lot of good menswear sales gets lost on slickdeals

The r/frugalmalefashion subreddit has deals posted daily. It can be pretty hit or miss though. I believe someone else mentioned that thread in here before.

I saw really nice ascots on deep discount in the summer from Barneywarehouse, Yoox, and the likes. Should've copped :frown:

Today:

Yesterday was my best haul yet. 9 pairs found. 8 AE's (vibram soled) and 1 pair of Peal & Co Split toes.
Cash only spot, total came out to $80.55 for everything in my cart....had exactly $81 on me
:smokin

3 of these have already claimed by DBNTers btw :lol:

Hmmm.... but hahhhha..... but hmmmm I guess but trippin

All that in regards to getting those AE for 80.

^Sorry, false alarm

set up an order last night, just tried checking out and prices went back to 200/4 deal and charged for tie!

Must've been a really short sale, but I put a call in to CT, customer service is calling me back...

Update: Called CT, they provided me a link with the promo that's no longer on the main site

The deal is for $39.50/shirt (up to 5 shirts) + 1 free woven tie (up to $100)

If anyone's interest please PM b/c not sure if the link should be widely publicized

Between C flipping new AEs and A flipping certified pre owned, 99% of the members here will be laced in AEs for decades to come.

:rofl:

Hmmm.... but hahhhha..... but hmmmm I guess but trippin

All that in regards to getting those AE for 80.
Thanks man. Come up was real.

Between C flipping new AEs and A flipping certified pre owned, 99% of the members here will be laced in AEs for decades to come.
Yep, these bruhs got dat hookup

Any 10.5 or 11 A? :nerd:
Broham, if any were I would have immediately called you. I haven't forgotten. I owe you one still.

Adrian, all soles are Vibram?
Yep C. All AE's are vibram soled. Mostly Benton's. Orthotic collection I believe.
Keeping one for myself (the plain toe blucher and giving one to my pops)

And OH!
F*** the AE's. I researched the split toe's. They are these:
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.[emoji]174[/emoji]-Algonquin-Split-Toes/273H,default,pd.html

:lol: Thank god I had enough to get everything in my cart. I would've left these behind otherwise. An easy hundo on the bay right there :pimp:

Does anyone know where I can purchase some of the Original Jack Purcells? All white with the navy signature on the tongue? White laces, chrome tips?

One of my friends went to a wedding and as gifts he received Nike IDs and iPod ID. Pretty cool idea I think. ID Flyknits for the dbnt for my wedding :pimp:

New recent pickups. I just got home from picking up the AE Fifth Avenues in Walnut. I was debating on whether to get the Fifth Avenue or Strands and settled on the Fifth Avenue because I plan to only wear these with suits. Down the road I may check out that shoebank for a black pair or fifth or park avenues. Since they will be in black I won't worry too much about any small defects coming from shoebank.

Back
Top Bottom