Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Dang, Rob. Your 01s are still in great shape. I would personally flip the new ones for as much money as you can.

They do look good. Mine were looking like this before I sold em for like $250 :rofl:

Can anyone help me out on good, affordable sports coats? Jcrew? Ralph Lauren? Etc

Last edited:
Never heard of some of those preppy brands. That list seems to be outdated since most of those brands stopped being popular years ago.

The look is still the same though. Not sure who I despise more, the Quoddy and Chubbies bros or the SoCal tank tops and Vans bros

I feel like I mentioned it in this thread once before but I dated a girl a few years ago that gave me a few things from Vineyard Vines even though it's so far from my style, I think it was what she liked. Wore one of the shirts around her once and kept the tag on it but there was no way I was wearing a tie with little ******g palm trees all over it. I couldn't even pretend with that. We broke up a few months later and I returned all of it. :lol:

Aside from that experience, I'm safe from that list too...I think I might've had a Callaway Golf hat like 10 years ago though.

Ps for my wedding's pre wedding shoot, we gonna be in suit jackets, 5" inseam shorts and Foams. Some of you cats are expected to be there.
I'm doing the reservoir dogs walk, black suits and slim ties, actual wedding i'm busting out the skyfall midnight navy tux with black shawl lapel, gf is already aware and shes jealous i called dibs on reservoir dogs. 

Back
Top Bottom