Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ps for my wedding's pre wedding shoot, we gonna be in suit jackets, 5" inseam shorts and Foams. Some of you cats are expected to be there.
I'm doing the reservoir dogs walk, black suits and slim ties, actual wedding i'm busting out the skyfall midnight navy tux with black shawl lapel, gf is already aware and shes jealous i called dibs on reservoir dogs. 

I'll be rocking navy blue as well to my wedding.

wj4 wj4 I have my Carolina Blue Pros in the closet ready to go. Just say the word. :wink:

EDIT: I finish reading that TSB article, and who do I see at the bottom??

Last edited:
So you must hate pretty much everyone in this thread.....

Nah, haven't seen anyone in here wearing tacky colored sweaters/shirts/ties with khakis and boat shoes, aka the southern frat boy/young Republican attire.

Last edited:
Nah, haven't seen anyone in here wearing tacky yellow sweaters/shirts/ties with khakis and boat shoes, aka the southern frat boy/young Republican attire.
that pinoy dude be dressing like that and he the main one(don't know which pinoy)

I hope Camo dies soon. Sorry Wis.
After reading that

Overly Stylized Athletes

I am absolutely thrilled that athletes have been embracing style and fashion. It’s two of my favorite things coming together, and it’s proven to be mutually beneficial for both industries. My problem is with the personal stylists who continually insist on forcing these big bodies into garments that they are not accustomed to, or that don’t fit with the image/personality of the player. The goal of personal styling is to enhance the character of the client, not to create a whole new character who is noticeably uncomfortable in his own skin (and getting openly laughed at as a certified “fashion victim”). These guys are professional athletes, they should look strong, masculine and confident. Too often they end up looking like professional guinea pigs for all the latest trends.

Dude clearly insecure smh

After reading that

Overly Stylized Athletes

I am absolutely thrilled that athletes have been embracing style and fashion. It’s two of my favorite things coming together, and it’s proven to be mutually beneficial for both industries. My problem is with the personal stylists who continually insist on forcing these big bodies into garments that they are not accustomed to, or that don’t fit with the image/personality of the player. The goal of personal styling is to enhance the character of the client, not to create a whole new character who is noticeably uncomfortable in his own skin (and getting openly laughed at as a certified “fashion victim”). These guys are professional athletes, they should look strong, masculine and confident. Too often they end up looking like professional guinea pigs for all the latest trends.

dude self hating too cause he dresses the same way he hates smh these fashion dudes be lost fella

After reading that
Overly Stylized Athletes

Dan got called out on the masculine references by multiple people and he owned up to it and apologized for it. It is what it is, insecure I doubt it.

To this day, I still see wannabe cholos wearing Ecko in Cali. No idea where the hell they're getting them from, cause I haven't seen a store carry that brand since 2005ish. Dudes must have stocked up

Dan got called out on the masculine references by multiple people and he owned up to it and apologized for it. It is what it is, insecure I doubt it.
but bruh all the trends he wants to end....... he part takes in them. I mean he listed the sterotypical "dressing better" look.....

A lot of those styles were cool 50 years ago and are clearly back for a reason.... cause they cool

To this day, I still see wannabe cholos wearing Ecko in Cali. No idea where the hell they're getting them from, cause I haven't seen a store carry that brand since 2005ish. Dudes must have stocked up
:lol:

They're at Ross and such, man. I saw them last week or so.

I loved the marvel collab in high school though.

http://tsbmen.com/36509/trends-i-hope-die-in-2014/

this list might also hurt some feelings in here lol

I hope Camo dies soon. Sorry Wis.

http://tsbmen.com/36509/trends-i-hope-die-in-2014/

this list might also hurt some feelings in here lol

I agree with everything on this list. Hate all of this crap with a passion :lol: especially highwaters, tight suits, and camo

I was at Glendale Galleria over the weekend.

The Ecko Cut & Sew store was closing and EVERYTHING was on sale.

You know that place was packed... :lol:

:lol:

They're at Ross and such, man. I saw them last week or so.

I loved the marvel collab in high school though.
no lie i think i donated a glow in the dark wolverine shirt and the captain america sweater relatively recently when my parents sold their house

Back
Top Bottom