Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You have 5 mins to take that back before I post a picture of you in camo pants that you wore to lunch today, bro.

I was at Glendale Galleria over the weekend.

The Ecko Cut & Sew store was closing and EVERYTHING was on sale.

You know that place was packed... :lol:
There's a reason why the True Religion store still thrived at the Americana :lol: the demographic group.

Nah, haven't seen anyone in here wearing tacky colored sweaters/shirts/ties with khakis and boat shoes, aka the southern frat boy/young Republican attire.
Don't feed the troll, man :lol:

That whole look is darn popular in certain region, like you mentioned.

i love camo, i don't go overboard with it but my camo chino's pocket squares, and jackets i stole from my dad's closet aren't gong anywhere :wink: 

Still will rock nonetheless.

That list by TSB is pretty terrible. I don't follow the blog but it seems like he's worn a good portion of those "trends" himself.

He's worn every single "trend" which he acknowledges, as he is called out in the comments for that too lol.

Gotta agree with some of these trends getting out of hand.

duh dun dun fella

Fella…he acknowledges it, read above.

Trends are just that. You need to concoct your own style and roll with it. I'm still going to wear camo and no break trousers despite what GQ and whoever say. Like the whole thin lapel and slim fitting suit is a new trend, it's been worn by mods for decades.

Trends are just that. You need to concoct your own style and roll with it. I'm still going to wear camo and no break trousers despite what GQ and whoever say. Like the whole thin lapel and slim fitting suit is a new trend, it's been worn by mods for decades.
wouldnt expect any better.

No break trousers are fine IMO, it's the cropping the pant before the ankle. The blogger from whatmyboyfriendwore is a good example of trousers being too short.

No break trousers are fine IMO, it's the cropping the pant before the ankle. The blogger from whatmyboyfriendwore is a good example of trousers being too short.
people gonna dress the way they like like the W4 dude said(he still gon rock camo and foamposites with tangerine shirts).

IT is what it is

been wanting to do the Parka/suit mix for a while now since i saw it in GQ's style guide some months back, gotta say i dig it.....

Looks terrible in my opinion but as long as you like it that's all that matters. I think everything would look great worn separately though.

Whats there to critique? You in a v-neck and fitted pants fam. 
laugh.gif

My dude steezy at Ridgehill? Lemme find out you go to LA Fitness there fambs. 

Not much to critique really, it's tee and jeans.

Maybe tell your friend not to throw the Roc sign?

:lol:

Wore these out the other night, just casual with the boys. 

Any critique welcome

That's cool, man.

First fit is really simple and clean cut. I'm not a fan of the graphic on the second shirt but I also have no reasons to hate it.

Ps it's da roc! :lol:

the tie is from Uniqlo, thanks for the feedback bros, I was just trying to portray how you would get into the office trying to walk through 12 inches of snow, no way youd wear dress shoes for that, same for the parka, but i totally respect your feedback 8)

the tie is from Uniqlo, thanks for the feedback bros, I was just trying to portray how you would get into the office trying to walk through 12 inches of snow, no way youd wear dress shoes for that, same for the parka, but i totally respect your feedback 8)
You must now rustle some jimmies and post on SF again :lol: jk

Back
Top Bottom