Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ok guys need some help. I'm a short skinny dude and its hard finding slim or fitted dress shirts that suit me. Normally they fit well body wise but there are always room in the arms due to my lack of muscle mass. What brands contain slim shirts with narrow sleeves? Hitting up the outlets tomorrow so any advice would help. Thanks!

Topman shirts has really slim sleeves, almost ridiculously slim.

2-3 years ago, Ben Sherman Soho Fits were my go to shirts, they tend to go on deep discount and they just fit great, just almost perfect OTR really. I usually get them for $30-$45 each when on sale at Macys or Nordstrom Rack.

If you are looking for something pricier, Band of Outsiders fits pretty small including the sleeves.

Last edited:
Topman shirts has really slim sleeves, almost ridiculously slim.
2-3 years ago, Ben Sherman Soho Fits were my go to shirts, they tend to go on deep discount and they just fit great, just almost perfect OTR really. I usually get them for $30-$45 each when on sale at Macys or Nordstrom Rack.
If you are looking for something pricier, Band of Outsiders fits pretty small including the sleeves.

Thanks I will definitely keep out look out for Ben Sherman! Appreciate it!

Went down to San Diego for 2 days for work. A lot of cool scenarios, but worked too much to take pictures sadly. Cool city, but the fees for toll roads and parking are killer.

Stopped by target on the way home to pick up some shampoo and decided to take a peek to see if the Odin collection was still sitting, and to my surprise it was, in the clearance section.

There were plenty of pieces (S-L) left at great prices. I got the print sweater for 15 dollars and the navy blue trousers for 12. I know alot of you guys aren't a big fan of the collection, but at those prices I felt like it was definitely worth checking out. 

Some other prices were:

Henley: $8

Olive Green Jacket: $35

Plaid sport shirts: $20

Grey, Blue or Black trousers: 12 (though some of the black and grey ones were marked 15)

So yeah just a heads up, it'd be worth checking out. My target isn't very frequented in general though so it may just be my location with Odin on clearance. Good luck!

fall in full effect, lucked out on some dope *** H&M beenies, seems like the beenies with the puffy ball on top are in for the season, not too crazy about those :rolleyes

8104282327_3d0b6fcf74_b.jpg

its almost certain im gonna cop them in a couple weeks hopefully they will have a coupon or something

appreciate it fam
honestly, i guess my climate allows me to wear a lot more things so thats a plus but more so, i wear what i want lol.
i try to keep that i wear "dressier" fits to events like meetings with my business fraternity and such but every now and then, ill just throw a jacket on with some chinos/jeans. just depends on how i feel that day.
at first, people would always ask if i had an interview or something. now, most people just go, "oh, that's just how Adrian dresses" (my name lol)
let that boy cook steez
Why you gotta do that to the classmates showing up in t shirts and Jordan shorts though? :lol:

Wore this on Wednesday for a school field trip and for wifey's birthday (the same day). One of my most complemented outfits.

More you know where.

Why you gotta do that to the classmates showing up in t shirts and Jordan shorts though? :lol:

My wife stalks my IG and knows alot of you from there by the pictures, she even befriended a few NTers, one day i was browsing this thread and she was eyeing me, and saw my dude Adrian's pick and she was "is that Beraqueezy?!...why he gotta outshine the average college student that shows up to class in PJ's, college students are not supposed to be so clean!" then i remembered when i visited my sisinlaw in SU, dudes really do dress like **** in college, my dude Adrian's yamb meter must always be at full.:x :smokin

My wife stalks my IG and knows alot of you from there by the pictures, she even befriended a few NTers, one day i was browsing this thread and she was eyeing me, and saw my dude Adrian's pick and she was "is that Beraqueezy?!...why he gotta outshine the average college student that shows up to class in PJ's, college students are not supposed to be so clean!" then i remembered when i visited my sisinlaw in SU, dudes really do dress like **** in college, my dude Adrian's yamb meter must always be at full.:x :smokin
It's true, man. When I was an undergrad, I never wore slacks :lol: It was jeans everyday with sneakers. I barely started to dress like Adrian in grad school.

I don't even think some of these dudes shower before coming to class. Just throw on a fitted cap for that 'early' 11AM class and all :lol:

Even the ones that attempt this are far from having it patted down like A. They're in the beginner cellular phone kiosk worker at the mall stage.

It's true, man. When I was an undergrad, I never wore slacks :lol: It was jeans everyday with sneakers. I barely started to dress like Adrian in grad school.
I don't even think some of these dudes shower before coming to class. Just throw on a fitted cap for that 'early' 11AM class and all :lol:
Even the ones that attempt this are far from having it patted down like A. They're in the beginner cellular phone kiosk worker at the mall stage.

if i could go back in time, dress the way i do now during High School, i probably would have been able to bag the hot spanish teacher...lol

the things you learn with time....lol

What do you guys wear when you plan on just staying in? Don't tell me you dress in slacks too lol.
At home, I'm in t shirt and basketball shorts (ones that sit at slightly above the knees). In the winter, thermal shirt, and slim sweatpants.

What do you guys wear when you plan on just staying in? Don't tell me you dress in slacks too lol.

If not leaving the house at all? Basketball shorts and a t-shirt usually. If I know there's a chance of heading out somewhere, I'll at least have some jeans on or slacks.

At home, I'm in t shirt and basketball shorts (ones that sit at slightly above the knees). In the winter, thermal shirt, and slim sweatpants.
where do you get your slim sweatpants at?
I need that info, too. I cant find slimmer basketball shorts anywhere. It sucks balling or playing soccer with baggy shorts these days.

Pinoy/Adrian, I dont know how you manage to take the time to put on nice clothes so often :lol:, but props. I wake up and just put on jeans or chinos and a shirt before heading to class; cant sacrifice already-scarce sleeping for getting dressed :lol: Only time I wear fancier clothes is for events that call for it, or work if I feel like putting in the effort.

Last edited:
I need that info, too. I cant find slimmer basketball shorts anywhere. It sucks balling or playing soccer with baggy shorts these days.
Pinoy/Adrian, I dont know how you manage to take the time to put on nice clothes so often
laugh.gif
, but props. I wake up and just put on jeans or chinos and a shirt before heading to class; cant sacrifice already-scarce sleeping for getting dressed
laugh.gif
Only time I wear fancier clothes is for events that call for it, or work if I feel like putting in the effort.
Why would one need slim sweat pants?

why would one need non-slim sweats?....
PERSONAL PREFERENCE
Relax man. I've never known for there to be slim sweat pants. Never used any comments or statements towards slim sweats in a negative connotation. To the Slim Sweat Pants Coalition, I'm sorry for my question.

Relax man. I've never known for there to be slim sweat pants. Never used any comments or statements towards slim sweats in a negative connotation. To the Slim Sweat Pants Coalition, I'm sorry for my question.

well hope i answered your question, some people like to wear slimmer clothes, be it, jeans, chinos, sweats, shorts, not for a specific reason, but simply because thats what they like, same goes for the guys who rather wear sweats 4x's their size.

Back
Top Bottom