Dressing Better Vol 2.0

getting the same error message for SF on my browsers. cleared cache and nothing still. I still am receiving responses in subscribed threads so maybe we're temporarily banned?

Thomspon pants do fit huge, and you probably can go down at least 2 sizes.

Last edited:
Hai Gaiz 
smile.gif

I haven't bought any clothing in like 2 months, still putting touches on my brand new place. For my LA heads, got a new place on Pico and Robertson, moved from the valley.

Hope everyone is doing well.

What'd I miss 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Because once and awhile, I still do agree with Wisith (to an extent :lol: )

#highwaterboiz

I see a lot of guys with that kind of break on their trousers all the time. its def. not for everyone. Wis and Adrian pulls it off well.

Adrian, I like the "hedge fund" look you got going on :lol:

Team No Tie with Suits :pimp:

Last edited:
I see a lot of guys with that kind of break on their trousers all the time. its def. not for everyone. Wis and Adrian pulls it off well.

Adrian, I like the "hedge fund" look you got going on
laugh.gif

Team No Tie with Suits
pimp.gif
I really like the socks 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't classify that as a HF look, that's way too professional; I work at a HF and this is the typical attire 
laugh.gif

Thanks fellas.

Not too up to date on the HF look :lol: I'm more attuned with your classic accounting guys (which I hope that I do not fall into that category lol)

As for the socks, the brand is Ace & Everett. They are an upcoming company that just launched a week or two ago. One of the owners reached out to me through a personal friend and sent me over that and a pocket square to try out. Socks were definitely comfortable but at $20 a pop, I think they are reaching too high. They only have a handful of stuff on their site so far but I believe every week a few more models are supposed to be available.

www.aceandeverett.com

I really like the socks :pimp:

I wouldn't classify that as a HF look, that's way too professional; I work at a HF and this is the typical attire :lol:

I see dudes with that exact same Vineyard Vines fleece on as well! Usually it's the guys who work in mid/back office that are wearing stuff like that.

I guess every office is different. I have a lot of friends who work at HF's and they usually never wear ties with suits.

Last edited:
I really like the socks :pimp:

I wouldn't classify that as a HF look, that's way too professional; I work at a HF and this is the typical attire :lol:

This is how 99% of well off middle aged men in the Bay Area dress for work :lol: They LOVE fleece sleeveless sweaters. I will never understand the appeal

Last edited:
Opted out of my suit today to sport my latest pickup :smokin

Leather on those looks buttery

Da butter level is margarinely high :smokin

those projects tho.... :x :pimp:
*pusha voice ughh* :x

Opted out of my suit today to sport my latest pickup :smokin

To think a month ago you didn't understand the appeal of high-end designer kicks lol. Nice fit :pimp:

Yeah mang. Funny how things works.

Info from cats on the board and NTers I keep up with irl helped open my eyes to it. The next few, large purchases I make for myself will likely be lux kicks. I think black/white achilles are next followed by a few pairs of Pleated's if I can find my size somewhere. Few more ignant ones as well :lol:

New To the Thread. Just landed my first career  job. Need some blogs to some business casual looks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom