Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Y'all got me hooked.

But some of the trash y'all post in the high-end designer thread is som' o' dat BASURA. Knock off zigtechs and McDonald's employee non slip kicks. Hell is wrong with y'all :lol:

Thread has pretty much evolved into the whole realm of baller kicks, I post everything that fits the category, whether I like them or not because at the end of the day it's all subjective.

Thread has pretty much evolved into the whole realm of baller kicks, I post everything that fits the category, whether I like them or not because at the end of the day it's all subjective.
Same could be said about Asics...

:wink:

Last edited:
40% off on sale/clearance items at Club Monaco. Quite a few US made suit and sport jackets available.

Last edited:
Thread has pretty much evolved into the whole realm of baller kicks, I post everything that fits the category,whether I like them or not because at the end of the day it's all subjective.

Same could be said about Asics...

:wink:

Yeah but I never said everyone else should think they are ugly, I said "I think they are ugly."

guys what are your thoughts on tan shoes with navy and gray suits?  do i need a darker brown?  was thinking of getting these:

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carmina/products/carmina-tanned-double-monk

im guessing this color is more appropriate: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carmina/products/carmina-brown-double-monk   but i love that tan

I love tan shoes, but agree they're less versatile. I wouldn't wear them with suits in a conservative environment, but maybe for going out or weddings, etc.

Last edited:
Suit Supply's shoe quality is terrible. Even at $150.

If you can, return them and cop something from the current Allen Edmonds sale. At 2 for $299, you could get the Neumoras (double monk) and something else and end up paying the same per shoe.

Too bad I already wore them and got numerous compliments so kinda made me feel better, but agreed. The quality isnt too bad on these, but they're a bit on the uncomfortable side.

AE offer is very tempting, but rather spend the 300 towards a peacoat right now.

Last edited:
I like double monks, but SS doesn't make quality shoes.

Adrian, I usually have that kind of break with my suits. I'm a more stocky guy, so It would look weird if I had less break. Nice fit though :pimp:

FAM it has gotten to the point where I need to wash my dark denim. Any how to tips? I don't want them to loose the original look.

Back
Top Bottom