Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What im looking for what be pants and buttom ups nothing too flashy. basic looks

Just hit up J. Crew and Uniqlo for that stuff. As for shoes, the Allen Edmonds close out 2 for $299 sale is going on. There's some nice stuff there you can pick out. Get one black and one brown shoe.

BTW, Don't wear a tie with khaki :lol:

Last edited:
For ~$200 J.Crew Ludlow Sportcoat

A1763_WA1837

Deets:

Linen Herringbone 

Half lined

Partially structured

Color is khaki black (think it looks beige and black)

Overpriced? Worth it? Thoughts.

Last edited:
Info from cats on the board and NTers I keep up with irl helped open my eyes to it. The next few, large purchases I make for myself will likely be lux kicks. I think black/white achilles are next followed by a few pairs of Pleated's if I can find my size somewhere. Few more ignant ones as well :lol:

Pleateds gonna run you some dough unless you get them used. I'm gonna have to cut back a little because I'm moving from the outskirts of the DMV area right into the middle of DC next month. Basically doubling what I pay for rent. It's gonna be worth it though.

I want a pair of common projects. Need some low top lux in my life.

Last edited:
Opted out of my suit today to sport my latest pickup :smokin

Leather on those looks buttery

Da butter level is margarinely high :smokin

those projects tho.... :x :pimp:
*pusha voice ughh* :x

Opted out of my suit today to sport my latest pickup :smokin

To think a month ago you didn't understand the appeal of high-end designer kicks lol. Nice fit :pimp:

Yeah mang. Funny how things works.

Info from cats on the board and NTers I keep up with irl helped open my eyes to it. The next few, large purchases I make for myself will likely be lux kicks. I think black/white achilles are next followed by a few pairs of Pleated's if I can find my size somewhere. Few more ignant ones as well :lol:

welcome to the dark side lol

Y'all got me hooked.

But some of the trash y'all post in the high-end designer thread is som' o' dat BASURA. Knock off zigtechs and McDonald's employee non slip kicks. Hell is wrong with y'all :lol:

Y'all got me hooked.

But some of the trash y'all post in the high-end designer thread is som' o' dat BASURA. Knock off zigtechs and McDonald's employee non slip kicks. Hell is wrong with y'all :lol:

there's definitely a lot that i cant get down with in that thread too lol. but it really puts into perspective how overhyped a lot of jordans and other nikes are

For ~$200 J.Crew Ludlow Sportcoat

A1763_WA1837

Deets:
Linen Herringbone 
Half lined
Partially structured
Color is khaki black (think it looks beige and black)

Overpriced? Worth it? Thoughts.

Wis copped this for like $100-125 range just the other week.

Where is he to make sense of this ?!

Anyone know when the AE Mora 2.0 will go on sale again? I missed the offer for $150 last time :smh:

Last edited:
Rutledge not included. My apologies.

Headsa up though....around August of last year the 2 for $250 popped up. If you wait a few weeks, they likely will do it again.

Back
Top Bottom