Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Latest Pick Up:

Last edited:
Thanks y'all.

Found the seller on KanyeToThe. He also had them listed on the Bay. Scored em for $525 shipped. Worn a handful of times.

^ ^
RL Black Label when on sale?

For retail, your choices are limited to Hugo Boss or something, which I really wouldn't suggest at retail. Go tot Nordstrom Rack and have fun trying on all the suits you find in your size. I haven't really looked there in a while but I think they might still have Zegna and Burberry for around $500..

How do suit supply suits fit? Quality? I'm thinking about the Napoli Navy Stripe... Also do these frequently go on sale?

How do suit supply suits fit? Quality? I'm thinking about the Napoli Navy Stripe... Also do these frequently go on sale?

The fit of SuitSuipply products depends on the cut (i.e. Washington, Lazio, Napoli, etc.). The fit also depends on your frame but I would say the Napoli is true to size. Their suits are half-canvassed but aside from that, the quality is great. I wouldn't even really consider being half-canvassed is a problem, especially at this price point. SuitSupply never has sales. It's just a part of their business model. I know people will mention the "Outlet" they had online last year but it was mostly was older stuff they had sitting around that they figured they could at least get some cash for. Unfortunately, there were A LOT of returns and they considered it a flop so I'm not sure it'll happen again. I had a peer who bought five suits from it and returned all of them :x :smh: :stoneface:

Just came back from suitsupply sample sale. $125 all suits, $60 shoes, $25 shirts. I have enough suits from them and couldn't find matching pants and jacket sizes. So just ended up getting these 3 for 180 combined. Would never pay retail (279) for them :x

Last edited:
Only at the SoHo store, but it lasted between 10am-12pm. Would've notified those of you here in NYC, but i was told myself around 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom