Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I was hoping they'd be included in the most recent nordy sale but they weren't. Check out the ae outlet in riverhead.

Any good peacoats out there for 200 or less?

Look into Fidelity. Can be had for cheap and is a fairly good quality quote. Do keep in mind that you may need to spend $50 or so at the tailor, but you'll have a coat that fits perfectly once all is said and done.

Last edited:

Look into Fidelity. Can be had for cheap and is a fairly good quality quote. Do keep in mind that you may need to spend $50 or so at the tailor, but you'll have a coat that fits perfectly once all is said and done.
And please don't go to GAP, OLD Navy, or BR. Those peacoats will have wind cutting through your chest.

And please don't go to GAP, OLD Navy, or BR. Those peacoats will have wind cutting through your chest.

I got a Gap one last year for around $100 and it was actually pretty heavy for what it was...

Anybody know a website that sells ties cheap and/or ties in bulk?

Need to get my groomsmen a sea foam green necktie and want to find some for pretty cheap. I've check Tiebar...was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else. 

Anybody know a website that sells ties cheap and/or ties in bulk?

Need to get my groomsmen a sea foam green necktie and want to find some for pretty cheap. I've check Tiebar...was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else. 

Tiebar is probably the best you're going to get in regards to pricing. Try hitting them up, maybe? They may do better pricing for buying in bulk?

got a wedding this saturday. thinking about desert boots, light kahkis, navy blazer, light blue shirt, red tie. thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom