Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Really excited about this years GQ + GAP collab. M.Nii (not too familiar), Brooklyn Tailors (Suits look good), En Noir (looks like we will get some faux leather joggers and John Elliot.

This year has smaller number of designer but they are supposedly making plenty of pieces, 6-12 pieces.

Curious what comes out of En Noir and John Elliott.

You might some of the pieces here:

Wait so I dropped how much for this JE hoody and we are about to get blessed with a cheaper one?

I just hope JE does some denim for the collection

Can someone recommend a good blank crewneck t shirt that isn't slim and under $30 each?

Yesterday to work then to head to the city. Hung with Serg on his birthday while he picked out a new bespoke suit.

Yesterday was definitely a good time. A couple pictures from yesterday.

Essentially what I wore yesterday, just a different shirt. Picture is from Maternity shoot which NT's very own Elkin (ksteezy) did:

What I went with:
Navy Windowpane

Got this awesome Shantung Silk tie from Conrad Wu as a birthday gift from Adrian, thanks again!

A non menswear gift from my wonderful wife, gotta thank Adrian with the assist to the wife as well though. Because lets be real we all are here because it all started with sneakers:

Last edited:
Happy late b-day bro. If I remember correctly you're a teacher? Currently majoring in education to be a future teacher as well 
pimp.gif

Wait so I dropped how much for this JE hoody and we are about to get blessed with a cheaper one?

I just hope JE does some denim for the collection

What hoody/color you get? I had to sell my black villain because it was too big. My midnight villain fits good though.

They have great Custer service. I'm about to order a grey LS mercer and maybe another villain or flash dual zip soon.

KITH cancelled my order for those Timberland Earthkeepers Brook side zip boots a few pages back. No idea why :frown: I can't find them anywhere else if anyone knows where I can cop please let me know! Need the black pair.

Last edited:
What hoody/color you get? I had to sell my black villain because it was too big. My midnight villain fits good though.

They have great Custer service. I'm about to order a grey LS mercer and maybe another villain or flash dual zip soon.

KITH cancelled my order for those Timberland Earthkeepers Brook side zip boots a few pages back. No idea why :frown: I can't find them anywhere else if anyone knows where I can cop please let me know! Need the black pair.

Ended up getting the black out villan

Back
Top Bottom