Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What kind of accountant are you? I remember you saying you were planning o getting your masters in accounting?
Currently doing in house accounting but will be trying to hunt down a CPA firm in the near future. Hopefully one that will pay/help pay for my MAcc. Have not decided on what grad school to go for yet though.

Any brand recommendations for a couple oxford dress shirts to wear with a suit (Charcoal if it matters)? Want something slim fitting for sure and good quality.

Currently doing in house accounting but will be trying to hunt down a CPA firm in the near future. Hopefully one that will pay/help pay for my MAcc. Have not decided on what grad school to go for yet though.

Most regional to Big 4 will generally pay for at least a portion.

$2.99 blouse! Insta-copped! I just hope I have enough chest hair to rock them!

chappellePrince_original.gif

Last edited:
http://dappered.com/2014/08/j-crew-introduces-their-new-athletic-fit-crosby-suit/

For the JCrew crowd...they introduced a new fit ..Crosby Fit..supposed to be an alternative to Ludlow...supposed to be for athletic/built guys.

According to J. Crew (as well as GQ, who talked to director of Menswear Frank Murtjens) the “Crosby” differs from the Ludlow in a few key areas:

Shoulders: widened by 3/4″
Chest: increased by 1″
Arms: added 1/2″
Seat: added 3/4″
Thigh: added 1″
Slightly widened lapel by 1/4″
Slightly increased leg opening by 1/8″
Larger armholes
Center back vent on the jacket, which should help hang “clean on bigger frames.”

Was posted a few pages back, not enough brolic brethren frequent the thread so it got ignored.

Last edited:
So J. Crew finally decided to make a suit for the athletic build guys. It's ironic that it took them this long, considering they seem to have a bunch of athletic built models in their catalog for their casual clothing.

So J. Crew finally decided to make a suit for the athletic build guys. It's ironic that it took them this long, considering they seem to have a bunch of athletic built models in their catalog for their casual clothing.

Their changes are so minimal it's ridiculous, not to mention keeping the lapel width still slim.

None of their models come across as athletic at all.

And what's worse is the model they are using to premier the Crosby Fit looks like a twig....Looks like a sham.

Back
Top Bottom