Dressing Better Vol 2.0

nordstrom rack has a nice sale on shoes right now, about to pull the trigger on some chelsea boots

Was at a new nordstrom rack dat opened near my hometown.
they have alot of great sneakers and shoes but the sizes were scattered. Coulda easily copped like 5 pairs of kicks but tryin 2 cut down.
Saw these redwings on sale for 160
Quality was sum of the best ive ever seen like they could be worn for a 100 years

These actually look nice in person imho

tried on sum slim jeans for the first time.
felt good.
but weird.

Desert boots erywhere.

Last edited:
Zanerobe "low blow" i think

60 marked down from 150.

They had some other joints that were perfect but like i was sayin....scattered sizes.

Last edited:
Instagram be reportin?
I was about to send him a friend request.

Actually my new schtick is: "the official unofficial moderator".

You can friend request me, I've been trying to get Elkin to put you in the groupme chat. You'd prob be a better contributor [emoji]128514[/emoji]

First time selling on Grailed. Someone offered me +$30 for an item to be shipped to Canada. I know a lot people in here have sold on Grailed, is scamming popular ? How does Grailed protect the sellers? Dudes username is just numbers has me semi shook :lol:

^ No hate to the Canadian dudes, but I never ship beyond the US.

Also, I always ask where they're located (to figure out shipping + maintain dialogue). I haven't experienced any scammers yet, but they're definitely there.

the money goes through grailed before it hits their paypal

if a scam, grailed helps to sort it out

First time selling on Grailed. Someone offered me +$30 for an item to be shipped to Canada. I know a lot people in here have sold on Grailed, is scamming popular ? How does Grailed protect the sellers? Dudes username is just numbers has me semi shook
laugh.gif
4378 85375232 342

oops i meant, don't worry friend, all is safe 
happy.gif

H&M has a decent camel

Also, I always ask where they're located (to figure out shipping + maintain dialogue). I haven't experienced any scammers yet, but they're definitely there.

Why? I run into this sometimes with eBay sellers. It's literally the exact same process - you box the item, walk your *** over to USPS, and ship the damn package.

It's like some of you guys are brainwashed into thinking anyone/anywhere beyond your borders is the enemy.

lmao canada being an enemy would infer them as being some sort of threat.

its canada.... name of the country don't even sound intimidating 

I take offense to this Canada slander

Better not ever see any of y'all rocking the Canadian tuxedo

Last edited:
whats funny is that dude posts up Donald Trump as if every American is that way.

dude probably never even stepped foot outside of Manitoba or wherever he's from.

H&M has a decent camel

Why? I run into this sometimes with eBay sellers. It's literally the exact same process - you box the item, walk your *** over to USPS, and ship the damn package.

It's like some of you guys are brainwashed into thinking anyone/anywhere beyond your borders is the enemy.
The process you describe is more than I do for US buyers. With US buyers all I have to do is print everything online and drop off at the PO are let him take it when comes to my office.

With Canadian buyers I have do all that you describe. Go to the PO manually fill out the forms. Wait in that long line.

I usually charge an extra 50 for Canadian buyers due to the hassle.

I just make a point not to ship internationally. US. thats it mayne

Shipping to Canada is actually not that much of a hassle. You can still print the postage online, you just have to declare the value of the item and list whatever it is that you're shipping. Charge an extra $10 or so to the buyer and you're done. I did a lot of orders to Canada earlier in the year and it's not that difficult.

Back
Top Bottom